[Closed] OnePlus Keeping us in Wrong Hopes about the OS Update for OP TV U SERIES via OnePlus 7T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockprath
    Froyo Nov 27, 2020

rockprath , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 27, 2020 :
    The company had promised an update in November. I think Oneplus is not giving enough attention to their TV Line up. After using the TV for 4 months now , the TV has so many bugs that has to be fixed but there are no new updates that i can see. This is truly very frustrating because i have been using OnePlus products since the beginning of the brand and sure they hype things but never did i think about the treatment that the U series is getting. Even if the TV has so much potential. The company has taken least efforts for optimising the experience. The 4K video stutters, Delay in app starts and many such problems that i have tried to convey through my threads but there has been no action that the brand has taken towards it. If OnePlus says that they care about their products then why aren't they working for them to make it better?
    Not only Prime Video 4K Stutters. Infact all the 4K content on YouTube and other streaming platforms stutter except Netflix.

I really hope the company takes prior and appropriate actions for the optimization of the products and delivers upon their promise, because its not a good thing to keep everyones hopes up and then disappointing them with such delays and non attentive attitude.

Regards,

Prathamesh Shanbhag
    OnePlus Community Member

2. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Jelly Bean Nov 27, 2020

Yash Pratap Singh. , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 27, 2020 :
    Hi,
    This is a user forum and no one here has information about the Update ETAs. You can contact OnePlus CS or Social media channels for official updates. We are not OnePlus team and we can't answer this question.
    Also do a quick search in the forum before creating a new thread.
    Thanks

3. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Nov 28, 2020

Venky61 , Nov 28, 2020 :
    Hey,
    You can discuss and share your views about OTA updates in the existing thread. No need to create a new one.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/system-update-for-oneplus-tv-q-u-series-ota6.1326217/
    Kindly use the Search functionality of the forum next time, before creating a new thread.
    Closing the thread.

Yash Pratap Singh. likes this.