[Closed] OnePlus Student Ambassador Program 2019 - Updates/Announcements

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _The_Demolisher_IgPq Cupcake Jul 20, 2019

2. Jayanth_y Eclair Jul 20, 2019

Jayanth_y, Jul 20, 2019 :
    To be honest, we don't know how transparent the process went, but I feel good for those who got selected.
    All the best Team!

OnePlus SAP Committee should have mentioned the Institutes/Universities for which they want to allot a Student Ambassador. All the students who are potential enough and felt confident have applied and awaited for this day. OnePlus SAP applied candidates would have dreamt something really big. I suggest OnePlus to not to lose those students who are potential enough to be a Campus Ambassador but couldn't get it because of their University's reputation and locality and whichever other parameter SAP Committee has considered.

At the end, we are students from different regions, united by OnePlus
    #NeverSettle

3. K1519622907722 Cupcake Jul 20, 2019

K1519622907722, Jul 20, 2019 :
    I think you are absolutely right about that if they kindly gave a list of universities and institute they want there student Ambassador. Bcz So many students are waiting for this day but if they don't get selected bcz of any kind of universities issue or region issue this is not fair ..
    we are appreciated that you were created such program for student..

4. Akash_70 Cupcake Jul 20, 2019

Akash_70, Jul 20, 2019 :
    I have been selected for the second round of OnePlus SAP.I faced an issue regarding submission when I filled all my details which was required and clicking on submit button before the deadline.I was not able to submit the form . It displayed an message the form submission time is ended.I don't know what's the issue ,if the form is accepted can I get a confirmation.Today the results are out but I didn’t get any confirmation mail that my form is submitted successfully and I have mailed this issue to @Saswat Deb Barman but still I didn’t get any response.I need a clarification for this.I have been waiting for this program for past one year and when such things happen it is quiet unfair reaching the final round and facing this issues .

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019

5. Pranjal9228 Cupcake Jul 20, 2019

Pranjal9228, Jul 20, 2019 :
    I won't comment anything on the transparency of the process but what i suggest is that put forward the entries of the winners and yes i too agree that according to the things mentioned by one plus,more than one ambassador from same university is useless,i don't doubt the working of the team i can imagine how difficult it would be for the team to select only a few names from so many entries.
    So congratulations to the winners and Don't let selectors down.
    And for the participants who didn't got selected,be ready for the competition as i will come back next year more prepared then this time.
    And yes people who were not selected should be informed right at that level instead of keep them waiting for so long( "aisa hota toh shayad ye jo yaha ro rahe hai woh thode kam hote ").

@Saswat Deb Barman but i demand to put forward the entries of the winners.

and jo log khe rahe hai ki jinka nhi hua unka time waste hua tumhe kaha kisne tha apply karne ko be kaha tha toh tum 6 mahine ke liye ready the kaam karne ke liye kaha tumhara time waste ho raha hai faltu ki baatein.

Hardik D likes this.
  6. Hardik D Eclair Jul 20, 2019

Hardik D, Jul 20, 2019 :
    This piece of information wasn't true, as there were 4 steps of elimination. The selection process should have been explained in detail to maintain transparency. All the best to the Ambassadors!

Pranjal9228 likes this.
  7. camohan Marshmallow Moderator Jul 20, 2019

camohan, Jul 20, 2019 :
    An Ambassador is representative or promoter of a specific activity. Please do not disrespect the meaning of that word.

If you guys are not selected make sure to identify your shortcomings and how one can be better than others who got selected.

Accussing the process, selectors, etc is not a strength of "Ambassador". This is not the last exam or interview of life.

You are students, once you come out in the real world, it will be tougher than this. Whinners are considered as losers.

I would therefore appreciate if you maintain the decor of the forum.

Any further cross posting, accusing, offending language will be considered as spam and warned as per the rules of the forum.

If still the behaviour continues to be negative, users can be reply banned from posting on the thread and worse situation would lead to account being banned as per the terms and rules of the forum.

Thanks in anticipation.

8. hardikd Cupcake Jul 20, 2019

hardikd, Jul 20, 2019 :
    Those weren't accusations, they were opinions.

Hardik D likes this.
  9. Pranjal9228 Cupcake Jul 20, 2019

Hardik D likes this.
  10. camohan Marshmallow Moderator Jul 20, 2019

camohan, Jul 20, 2019 :
    Since the selection process is completed, this thread is closed in consultation with admins.
    Thank you for the participation.
    Cheers.