2. Karx100
    Gingerbread Jan 22, 2021

3. SRD.
    Lollipop Jan 22, 2021

YRJ likes this.
  4. Lionman8595
    Gingerbread Jan 22, 2021

Lionman8595 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jan 22, 2021 :
    One plus should have added cloud backup years ago , its the most efficient way to backup and restore data.
    There is just one logical explanation for this -other services.
    That shows that the company is not ready to invest in user convenience or a safe way to avoid data loos.
    That what drives me crazy about one plus .
    They took the time and affort to creat canvas and insight instead of most useful backup service.

5. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Jan 22, 2021

YRJ , Jan 22, 2021 :
    Sorry, never used switch to backup data.

SRD. likes this.
  6. saikiran4ever
    Jelly Bean Jan 22, 2021

saikiran4ever , Jan 22, 2021 :
    - I've backed up my data using 1+ switch on OOS 11 Beta 1 that created a folder "opbackup" in the internal storage's root directory.
    - I downgraded my OS to 9 as that's the only option I had to go back to OOS 10 stable version as I was not happy with OOS 11 Beta 1.
    - I upgraded to OOS 10 stable version later.
    - Now, I tried to restore 1+ switch backup by copying the "opbackup" folder from computer into the internal storage's root directory. This should be only placed in the root directory.
    - Attempted to restore the backup using 1+ switch. Unfortunately, it showed only a few items in the restore options. I did that. After restarting the phone once, I performed restore again. This time, it showed all the backed up data and successfully restored everything.

Finally, all done.

This video explains how to use 1 + switch.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021

Deactivated User likes this.

saikiran4ever likes this.
  8. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Jan 22, 2021