[CLOSED] Oneplus you should answer this via OnePlus Nord

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NaveenVanka
    Donut Dec 3, 2020

NaveenVanka , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 3, 2020 :
    Oneplus I have doubt regarding why you are not bringing back Oneplus dialer and messaging app on Oneplus nord because why I am asking this is in previous you gave free warranty for 12 months as per your norms but now you changed it and reduced to 6 months if you are strict in your company norms then you should not do but you did it. As well as change the dialer and messaging give your Oneplus dialer and messaging your apps also have security right we all are supporting you Oneplus. Please bring back Oneplus dialer and messaging. Sorry if words hurts you.
    Thank you

2. Auristic
    Lollipop Dec 3, 2020

Auristic , Dec 3, 2020 :
    Same to you: you might have bought the wrong device since inbuilt Google dialer on Nord has been advertised from day one and that won't change whatever noise you make.

3. Liehjan
    Marshmallow Dec 3, 2020

Liehjan , Dec 3, 2020 :
    Are you sure about this, I looked into this and my quick google search say that OnePlus phones has 12 months warranty and 24 months in EU...

4. B_Wrath
    Nougat Dec 3, 2020

B_Wrath , Dec 3, 2020 :
    In India, it is just 1 year warranty.
    What he is talking about is the free extended warranty of 1 year they gave for OP6T to OP8. Now I guess it is 6 months.

Liehjan likes this.
  5. NaveenVanka
    Donut Dec 3, 2020

NaveenVanka , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 3, 2020 :
    Thank you we got the right answer from you.

We are very happy to use Oneplus nord .

Auristic likes this.

Auristic and Arjun Choudhry like this.
  7. pablofg1978
    Nougat Head Moderator Dec 3, 2020

pablofg1978 , Dec 3, 2020 :
    hello there,
    Please use the search before creating a new thread. There is an existing thread already open for discussion
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...app-for-nord-discussion-thread.1273581/unread
    The OnePlus Nord was released with Google comms suite. You can't bring back something that wasn't there in the first place.
    About the free extended warranty, is up to oneplus to decide what they gave for free.
    Thread closed