Not open for further replies.

2. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Nov 17, 2019

B_Wrath , Nov 17, 2019 :
    What?

Kethrildur and NateDev like this.

4. ngydat
    KitKat Nov 17, 2019

NateDev, B_Wrath and dsmonteiro like this.
  5. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Community Expert Nov 17, 2019

dsmonteiro , Nov 17, 2019 :
    You are free to read the forum rules:
    https://forums.oneplus.com/help/terms

Duplicate content is against the rules. I tried to point that out to you three times and you decided to ignore. This is a Community composed of many users. When you break the rules, you are making the community a worse place to everyone. I've tried to point this in a friendly way, even told you how you should correctly submit your entry for the contest and instead you decided to not only ignore that information but also insult me.

8. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Nov 17, 2019

B_Wrath , Nov 17, 2019 :
    @dsmonteiro
    He claims he didn't plagiarize. Can you provide a link if there is any similar post and clear his issues?

G_karanvir_singh_mvAc likes this.
  9. dsmonteiro

dsmonteiro , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 17, 2019 :
    I didn't say he plagiarized. I said he spammed, after posting 18 times the same content.

10. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Nov 17, 2019

B_Wrath , Nov 17, 2019 :
    Ah. I guess he is under the wrong impression that you are accusing him of plagiarism.

@G_karanvir_singh_mvAc
    DS Monteiro didn't mean that you copied it from someone, but meant that you have copy pasted your own post multiple times.

And as per rules, you have to create a new thread for the lab entry rather than post it in the thread announcing the lab.

dsmonteiro likes this.

12. ngydat
    KitKat Nov 17, 2019

ngydat , Nov 17, 2019 :
    I know English isn’t everyone’s first language (I know it’s not mine) but you’ve been explained what’s wrong. If you don’t want to make any effort to understand, that’s on you. You keep repeating the same thing even though you’ve been told what’s wrong

13. dsmonteiro

I'm the person that is organizing the contest. I've tried to help you several times already but you prefer to ignore and just keep posting the same thing over and over again. Why is that?

14. G_karanvir_singh_mvAc , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 17, 2019 :
    because u irrutate me so much im ao angry on you i cant see what i did to win you think i copy from somewhere and i paste tere that is wrong i respect you but don't frustuate me i dont know some rule and i dont want to read rules becuse you said i copy that from somewhere but this is my hard work to collect the data and type a msg to participate, i fet some thing wrong with u when you use some sharp words to me alas u broke my trust more to take part in contest and this is not my mean to tepost everything again and again ..... APOLOGIESY IF I SAID SOME THING WRONG TO U

15. dsmonteiro

I never said that you copied from somewhere else.

I told you that you keep copy / pasting the same content over and over again, which is true. You posted the same content over 20 times already. This is breaking the rules.

Also, as I pointed out from the start, your entry does not qualify to enter because you don't seem to have the device, you don't share pictures or follow the provided review guidelines and you did not post the content in the correct place.

I'm sorry if you're frustrated, but if you wish to enter the contest, you need to follow the rules.

B_Wrath and Cheetosdust like this.

17. dsmonteiro

As mentioned in the rules, this contest is for current 7T series owners.

19. Horsault
    Marshmallow Moderator Nov 17, 2019

Horsault , Nov 17, 2019 :
    Read again forum rules and be sure you understand them. Be sure to read chapter 7, there are answers to your claim.
    Of course, this thread, being off-topic in any section of these forums, and being a complaint against a moderation action, is a violation of forum rules. So it's closed.

Kethrildur and B_Wrath like this.