[Closed] ONEPLUS7 PRO - THE REAL BANGER

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. O1514822293757 Jelly Bean May 15, 2019

O1514822293757, May 15, 2019 :
    MOVE OVER WHINERS AND LOOSERS

I have been reading all the crap which you people posted. You all suck. FO and get the hell out.
    ONEPLUS - MY DEAR FRIEND.
    What a phone released yesterday---- the great , powerful ONEPLUS 7 Pro. Its not for the whiners,loosers,or for the faint hearted. Run before you have the time.
    I am ordering the blue and the almond - the highest versions.
    And my Iphone now goes into the trash can. maybe forever.
    Move over apple and you ugly piece of trash called the pixel and the useless SAMMY(ooooooo how much i hate you) - there is a new beauty in town and you can bow down and lick her feet.
    People cribbing over 90 hertz or not ----------- to them , get the hell out. Do not spoil the mood because its time for party. I cant wait to get my hands on this shit. Its beauty and the beast combined together.
    Have been waiting a long time for the ultimate phone and here it is.

HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE WILL BUY IT.
    I know very few because to you all it is overpriced.That is why i say, get lost as fast as possible.
    To enjoy the good things in life,you need money ----- because you have to buy all the good thing with good amount of money.:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:
    THIS PHONE IS A RUNAWAY SUCCESS....GUARANTEED BROTHER....NO DOUBTS.

People who cannot afford to buy it can always get the ONEPLUS 7(THOUGH I HATE THE NOTCH).
    My personal preference.

WAITING FOR THE 7T AND THE 5G. IT IS GONNA BE HUGE.

ONEPLUS THE REAL BANGER
    ONEPLUS THE REAL BANGER
    ONEPLUS THE REAL BANGER
    HURRAY FOR ONEPLUS AND A BIG SHOUT TO @Carl (WELL DONE BROTHER,YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK TO MAKING HISTORY)

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

HURRAY,HURRAY,HURRAY ONCE AGAIN
    LONG LIVE THE ONEPLUS

2. O1514822293757 Jelly Bean May 15, 2019

3. Loveit Jelly Bean May 15, 2019

Loveit, May 15, 2019 :
    FO and get the hell out. This is embarrassing.

iNtEnSePL likes this.
  4. camohan Marshmallow Moderator May 15, 2019

camohan, May 15, 2019 :
    Nice trick but it won't work.

Continue discussion in the existing thread https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/introducing-the-oneplus-7-series.1031554/

Duplicate thread closed.

iNtEnSePL likes this.