[Closed] OP2 updates dead or not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bingi46
    Honeycomb Jun 1, 2017

bingi46 , Jun 1, 2017 :
    do u even atleast know what u just said right now?Op2 hardware completely supports nougat : Period: and nexus 5!? seriously dude next time when u post some shit think twice or use Google atleast for fucks sake !Why nexus 5!!! Compare it with 6p!!!!!! It has the same hardware and it's logical !Nexus 6P was running ANDRIOD O at the GOOGLE I\O event last month !

Deactivated User likes this.
  2. bingi46
    Honeycomb Jun 1, 2017

bingi46 , Jun 1, 2017 :
    what an idiot u must be !STOP EMBARASSING INDIANS with UR SHIT Knowledge!

Micky_adi and yogeshgamerz like this.
  3. Auristic
    Lollipop Jun 1, 2017

4. marinobiagio
    KitKat Jun 1, 2017

marinobiagio , Jun 1, 2017 :
    You must understand before make irony.. I reply to the screenshot saing that OP2's hw specs was not built fort N.. fool

5. SoniaB
    Community Hero 2020 Jun 1, 2017

SoniaB , Jun 1, 2017 :
    Well do you? We have seen plenty of support chats where they say updates are coming soon but no ETA and ones where they say that there is no update. In dsmonteiro's thread, I even posted my live chat with support where they said OPX would get VoLTE [​IMG]
    So yes, as much as its official, so can be any other chat comment. Question is always which one to believe [​IMG]

6. Deactivated User
    Jun 1, 2017

7. Tobikage
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Jun 1, 2017

Tobikage , Jun 1, 2017 :
    #BelieveInSupport

8. uzishan
    Froyo Jun 1, 2017

uzishan , Jun 1, 2017 :
    if there is one thing I learned about support staff, be it OnePlus,Asus,Acer,Samsung,Corsair,etc is that sometimes they suck even at giving tech support and never trust them about news

dsmonteiro likes this.
  9. Tobikage
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Jun 1, 2017

Tobikage , Jun 1, 2017 :
    OnePlus support is shit. No other way of saying it.

I'm surprised they can pull together a few words enough to get something across to customers.

10. Igor San Vicente Uranga
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2017

Igor San Vicente Uranga , Jun 1, 2017 :
    If you promise something, you keep your word.
    And if you, for some reason, aren't able to do so, you could at least say something.
    But don't say a word? That's just rude.
    I'm sorry to say it but that's just the way it is.
    People just want an answer, so, if they don't get the update, they could install a custom rom if they want instead of waiting all this time for an official update.
    You don't keep your buyers and supporters in the dark for nothing.
    I hope to hear from oneplus soon, just to know what I could do.
    Grtz[/QUOTE]

It is a question of trust, they did not keep their word when they said oneplus 2 will get nougat, you are absolutely right, o will only buy oneplus 5 in one condition my oneplus 2 have nougat update, or i cannot trust them anymore

11. ganeshknr
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 1, 2017

ganeshknr , Jun 1, 2017 :
    Hardware not supported o_O

12. ganeshknr

It's not 2 years since the launch

13. uzishan
    Froyo Jun 1, 2017

uzishan , Jun 1, 2017 :
    If you manage to find a good hw company with good support it is a miracle. the brands i enumerated were the ones which i personally had experience. well some of the ones i encountered. While Origin support,uplay support,steam,ANet,Blizzard which only deal in software were pros and had the knowhow

Tobikage likes this.
  14. F_Diganta_Koner_WIXu
    Jelly Bean Jun 1, 2017

F_Diganta_Koner_WIXu , Jun 1, 2017 :
    It has snapdragon 801 which won't support Vulcan graphics the basic thing required for noughat. Even HTC m8 met the same fate.

15. ganeshknr

But not OP2

16. bala
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2017

bala , Jun 1, 2017 :
    I really don't care if they don't update our OP2 to android N its just that, they should man up to announce that we wont update - i guess this would solve all the infinitely looped N based threads and what not...its not about getting updates out its about getting customers informed..you decided to not to give N sure no problems , at least inform officially OP2 won't get N this will put all rumors to rest.

17. feei10254
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2017

18. Siddhesh Vijay Kudtarkar
    Honeycomb Jun 1, 2017

19. chris_wds
    Honeycomb Jun 1, 2017

20. SoniaB
    Community Hero 2020 Jun 1, 2017

SoniaB , Jun 1, 2017 :
    Thread merged