[Closed] Order delivered wrongly, no solutions given

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. camohan
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Dec 6, 2018

camohan , Dec 6, 2018 :
    I am not OnePlus representative and neither this is a customer support section.

buntycubal likes this.
  2. Tobikage
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Dec 6, 2018

Tobikage , Dec 6, 2018 :
    Go ahead and sell it or smash it against a wall.

If you are too stupid to realize you need to contact the courier company first before contacting OnePlus , there's nothing anyone here can do for you.

RomeoD and buntycubal like this.
  3. Gautam Ramchandani
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2018

Gautam Ramchandani , Dec 6, 2018 :
    Sorry for interrupt, I got perfect Bluetooth headset from One Plus 6t and that was delivered by blue dart....May be you're exceptionally case so not to worry please connect to Blue dart manager or officially person and lodge your problem in written, may be they solve your problem...

RomeoD and buntycubal like this.
  4. AshwinK0
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2018

5. Aman_kalyan
    Honeycomb Dec 7, 2018

Aman_kalyan , Dec 7, 2018 :
    Whaoh! hypocrisy/hypocrite really is the only word you know.

I was reading the thread to suggest some solution but I don't think anyone can help you.
    You're arguing and being disrespect to everyone who's trying to help you. Just so you know @camohan isn't even answerable to you but he still is trying to help you while you're being a complete nut.

When you decide to stop being ignorant for a while, contact BlueDart and explain the issue to them. It's the only way you'll get a solution. So calm the eff down and try using your mind for once. We're not employees of OnePlus. All community members are here to help so if you find the suggestions helpful, implement and if you don't like our solutions, let them be but don't start tirading.

Tobikage likes this.
  6. me_nirlal
    Gingerbread Dec 7, 2018

me_nirlal , Dec 7, 2018 :
    But it is surely of Oneplus issue. If i have ordered something from Oneplus, its the duty of Oneplus to deliver the product to me. They can't say that u try to connect with the courier agency. They have to take responsibilty in case of misplacement. Its between Oneplus & Courier agency to sort out the matter among themselves. Why the customer will suffer

7. Sairajesh711
    Eclair Dec 7, 2018

Sairajesh711 , Dec 7, 2018 :
    tell me one helpful comment there, everyone we're blaming me for complaining to OnePlus. when I have ordered a product on their store it is their responsibility to make it reach me, I paid the money to OnePlus not blue dart. and I mentioned that I contact the courier guy many times where the phone wasn't working and the blue dart manager asked to contact OnePlus. why are you all pissed with one bad review? should everyone just post good things here?

8. Sairajesh711
    Eclair Dec 7, 2018

without any knowledge about how things work you are asking me to complain blue dart when I ordered on Oneplus store? please if you can't help don't piss me off, I'm the one losing money and time here

Ashwinkumar989 likes this.
  9. AshwinK0
    Honeycomb Dec 7, 2018

AshwinK0 , Dec 7, 2018 :
    Mate I understand your situation you paid your money to oneplus for product not to bluedart i understand your situation pm @SoniaB may be she can help you.. She handles this type of situation

10. Aman_kalyan
    Honeycomb Dec 7, 2018

I do have knowledge about how things work and that is why I was here to help you out. I was in fix too regarding my explorer backpack (INR 5k) which was delivered by Blue Dart. I talked to the senior executive in their team and after 2-3 days of back and forth it was resolved.

The reason I commented is not because of the bad review but rather to address your incompetence of understanding how things work.

Blue Dart is unreliable but your reluctance will harm none but you only. You'll have to pester Blue Dart regarding the issue.

11. Sairajesh711
    Eclair Dec 7, 2018

that was the first thing I did, called my nearest office of blue dart once the courier guy didn't lift. they asked to put grieviance to OnePlus support

12. Aman_kalyan
    Honeycomb Dec 7, 2018

This is what you do:

- Once more contact OnePlus support on chat. Fastest way to contact them.

- If it doesn't get resolved, contact Blue Dart and ask them to transfer call to senior executive.

I hope your issue is resolved. 1200 isn't a small amount for us students

13. Madnezz4Ever
    Jelly Bean Dec 7, 2018

Madnezz4Ever , Dec 7, 2018 :
    me_nirlal

But it is surely of Oneplus issue. If i have ordered something from Oneplus, its the duty of Oneplus to deliver the product to me. They can't say that u try to connect with the courier agency. They have to take responsibilty in case of misplacement. Its between Oneplus & Courier agency to sort out the matter among themselves. Why the customer will suffer

It's is Oneplus responsibility to send it out to the right address, which they did.

It's courier responsibility to deliver to the person one the shipping label.

If someone other then the recipient signs for it, then the fault lies on the courier.

If this happened to me I would be contacting not only the courier, but also the college to as that's theft.

He needs to keep pestering the courier as they are the ones that delivered the package and not OnePlus.

14. SOUVIKPINTU
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2018

SOUVIKPINTU , Dec 8, 2018 :
    i ordered one plus 6 at the time of great indian sale in october . after payment they send me a 4 digit code that i had to give to the delivery person and after that he handover the package. did not you get any code?

15. Sairajesh711
    Eclair Dec 15, 2018

Sairajesh711 , Dec 15, 2018 :
    update 1: I call again to OnePlus and blue dart and they say that someone had signed on my behalf and took the product. Blue dart even sends a signature, with name Rajesh. they give a resolution of posting a police case.
    update 2: Blue dart calls me and says the product is still with them and it was a mistake by server to show it was delivered. and they will deliver it soon.
    I had to go through a tumultuous time shouting out my grieviance on various platforms because of blue dart

Aman_kalyan likes this.
  16. F_Rishabh_Jain_TsRu
    Donut Dec 15, 2018

F_Rishabh_Jain_TsRu , Dec 15, 2018 :
    one pluS should be blamed...if they have no authority over blue dart then why do they accept money from custoners before delivering the order!!!they should let the CUSTOMERS
    have the option of COD...

17. Aman_kalyan
    Honeycomb Dec 15, 2018

Aman_kalyan , Dec 15, 2018 :
    Glad to know you didn't incurr any monetary loss.

18. Madnezz4Ever
    Jelly Bean Dec 15, 2018

Madnezz4Ever , Dec 15, 2018 :
    How exactly are they to be blamed when they are not the ones doing the deliveries? Are they supposed to send an employee along with the person's package?

OnePlus also doesn't have authority over blue dart or any other mail service for that matter.

19. Tobikage
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Dec 15, 2018

Tobikage , Dec 15, 2018 :
    That's coz you're the moron who didn't listen to anyone who told you to follow up with BlueDart.

20. camohan
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Dec 15, 2018

camohan , Dec 15, 2018 :
    Great. Issue resolved.
    Indeed, except for the moron part.

Thread closed.

Tobikage likes this.