[Closed] Oxygen is 11 is a mess via OnePlus 7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreekPeach
    Donut May 17, 2021

GreekPeach , via OnePlus 7 , May 17, 2021 :
    Among other problems.
    If I plug in a USB OTG, I can't use mobile data. As an addition to that, many times, the files I copied there, they do not appear, like they failed to copy. Also it happens to brick your device sometimes until you remove it
    On images, after I click to gallery (or any other folder that contain data for that matter), it takes 5-10 seconds to load them.
    That things were working perfectly on previous versions! How did you manage to fail this hard?
    And the most important! When will you ever provide us with a stable version? The last time that my phone was stable and without problems, was when I bought it at Android 9!
    I believe that after almost two years, oneplus forgets his "old" phones to focus on the next scam

Bierten77 likes this.
  2. lordrico75
    Eclair May 18, 2021

3. ryhold
    Honeycomb May 18, 2021

ryhold , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 18, 2021 :
    When was the last time you opened the gallery app or tried to resize and save a screenshot? 😆

vermajai93 and Drsabz44 like this.
  4. Shailender Sharma
    Marshmallow May 18, 2021

Shailender Sharma , May 18, 2021 :
    Either
    Use the official update thread for discussion, also don't forget to read the Stickied Post on the first page of the thread, here -
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oxygenos-11-0-0-2-for-the-oneplus-7-pro-and-oneplus-7.1420066/

Or
    Provide your Feedback Here
    How to report a bug and share your product suggestions on OnePlus community? Here

Artemus. likes this.
  5. lordrico75
    Eclair May 18, 2021

lordrico75 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 18, 2021 :
    Just like i said,im in love with OOS 11,i have not this bugs in gallery app😆😂,sorry

6. drmartin
    Moderator Moderator May 18, 2021

drmartin , May 18, 2021 :
    Dear friend,

As mentioned, please follow the above advice. :)

Thread closed in accordance with the Forum Terms and Rules: https://forums.oneplus.com/help/terms

DrMartin

Artemus. and Shailender Sharma like this.