2. Sheff_inn
    Froyo Jul 27, 2021

Sheff_inn , via OnePlus 8T , Jul 27, 2021 :
    Then where is the post for OB7…?

Vachtang_Basilashvili likes this.
  3. AndroidManiac
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 27, 2021

AndroidManiac , Jul 27, 2021 :
    At least the OnePlus Store can and will be uninstalled........ It's about time that unwanted BLOAT APPLICATIONS can be uninstalled - although I'd much rather not have it installed in the first place - like OnePlus Buds, and the rest of everything else I don't want or need on MY device.
    It is feasible with custom ROMs which use the Aroma installer to pick and choose what will or won't be installed and the same with Open Gaps as well.
    It's too bad that OEMs won't allow the same level of installation customization which custom ROMs are able to provide.
    Superman ROM for my Samsung Galaxy S7 was amazing with respect to the entire installation process with respect to not the ROM features and the Gaps level of installation and as simple as could be though the various menus offering the user to input thier selections. That I do miss. And things like that made the device super fast and smooth when compared to the stock ROM of that device and why I was able to not only keep the phone for as long as I did but I actually enjoyed using it to it's hardware potential - something that even OnePlus seems to have neglected in the 9 series as it's been reported.
    Thanks

4. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Jul 27, 2021