[CLOSED] OxygenOS 3.2.2 OTA update will start soon on OnePlus 3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anjoschka
    Froyo Jul 27, 2016

Anjoschka , Jul 27, 2016 :
    So
    Somehow i am too stupid tk understand this. Do i have to turn it off, i saw it on the phone a couple times but couldn't even read what it meant and how it worked :/

2. Anjoschka
    Froyo Jul 27, 2016

Anjoschka , Jul 27, 2016 :
    I want this too. Sounds great. Mostly the sound vibrating no sound thing

3. Zsolt Szegheő
    Donut Jul 27, 2016

Zsolt Szegheő , Jul 27, 2016 :
    Thank you! Than I wait till the update will be available in my region. Meanwhile I watch the forum as you do :) I don't want to bother with the VPN trick.

4. G_Dexter_Morelli_Wnbr
    Froyo Jul 27, 2016

G_Dexter_Morelli_Wnbr , Jul 27, 2016 :
    I couldn't agree more. The solution is SO obvious and elegant and it kills me that they haven't done it yet.

The three slider positions should be: Software Controlled, Alarms Only, Total Silence

The slider should be used when you quickly need to make sure that your phone is silent when you're going into a meeting, movie theatre, etc. It should not be what we use 6+ times a day to change notification modes.

They copied Apple. but Apple does it right. Their two positions are Software Controlled and Silent.

My OnePlus One used to handle all of this automatically for me. Now with my OnePlus 3 I have to change it to Silent before work, change it to All after work, change it to Priority before bed, change it to All when I wake up, repeat. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016

caribo, Natakranta, jm_paulin and 2 others like this.
  5. Jerixuz
    Cupcake Jul 27, 2016

Jerixuz , Jul 27, 2016 :
    I'm so pissed that I'm still at version 3.1.3. And an agent from oneplus told me to factory reset my phone to get updates but unfortunately after I have reset my phone, I'm stuck at the "Checking connection" part of the setup. I wish I can return it and get a refund. I should've gotten the s7 edge.

6. Albela
    Froyo Jul 27, 2016

Albela , Jul 27, 2016 :
    Hey did anyone notice any lag in keyboard? I was chatting on whatsapp and text wasn't appearing to after pressing back key and retrying it worked. Happened like 4 times in a row. Actually lag is not a appropriate word here because text never appeared. Let me know if anyone faces this issue.

7. lazyhero
    Cupcake Jul 27, 2016

lazyhero , Jul 27, 2016 :
    am having problems with my op3 it auto restarts on its own tried factory reset and flashing to stock firmware . hope some how this update will fix it if its a software issue .

8. PCesar.Cercal
    KitKat Jul 27, 2016

PCesar.Cercal , Jul 27, 2016 :
    Yes, you are rigth

youbi likes this.
  9. jadenhau
    Gingerbread Jul 27, 2016

jadenhau , Jul 27, 2016 :
    Just cover the top side from your phone and press power button. But if you see some text that means pocket mode is on

Attached Files:

Godstoy likes this.
  10. mohsin4ushaikh
    Donut Jul 27, 2016

mohsin4ushaikh , Jul 27, 2016 :

11. nyirimark
    Eclair Jul 27, 2016

nyirimark , Jul 27, 2016 :
    I dislike pocket mode. I think that cause more battery drain. Please make function for disable pocket mode. If I don't want use that feature why need proximity sensor always on....

12. Edward
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 27, 2016

Edward , Jul 27, 2016 :
    Awesome work! My OP3 is on its way to me right now and super excited to finally get to play with it.
    I do have one question, I have hearing a lot about the optimal video stabilization being awful on this phone. I'm not asking for an ETA, but rather asking if the OP team is looking into the issue?

13. dz3n
    Eclair Jul 27, 2016

dz3n , Jul 27, 2016 :
    You guys don't know what you want. Install 3.2.1 again and you will fix your "problem"!

14. gaster
    Moderator Moderator Jul 27, 2016

gaster , Jul 27, 2016 :
    Like @youbi said guys. And thanks for the update

youbi likes this.
  15. nnavarre
    Froyo Jul 27, 2016

nnavarre , Jul 27, 2016 :
    Haven't got the update yet, I may force it via VPN later if it doesn't come through. This will definitely be the first thing I try to test tomorrow on the way to work.

jonastern likes this.
  16. Albela
    Froyo Jul 27, 2016

Albela , Jul 27, 2016 :
    It's hard to say at this moment really, but the issue isn't quite big as it seems. Low light photography is not up to par though. Also the light sensor in the camera is kinda jumpy when shot in mid-light cloudy condition (that's the weather situation right now where I live). But I'm sure they will take care of it soon. Welcome to OP family though. :)

Edward likes this.
  17. nyirimark
    Eclair Jul 27, 2016

nyirimark , Jul 27, 2016 :
    I know. I don't want use proximity sensor if it cause battery drain. If. Just a option that missing in settings not a big deal...

18. Edward
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 27, 2016

Edward , Jul 27, 2016 :
    Awesome, thats good to hear.
    I was an early adopter of the OP1, but haven't had one since, excited to be back! :)

19. Limitbreak
    Gingerbread Jul 27, 2016

Limitbreak , Jul 27, 2016 :
    Battery loads better with new update. Just a shame we still haven't got 1080p 60fps video recording and YouTube playback, also the bug where the phone prefers 3G instead of LTE even though 4G recommend is set.

20. difference1891
    Gingerbread Jul 27, 2016

difference1891 , Jul 27, 2016 :
    No. But others have tested it without success.

Ok. I have Bluetooth on 24/7. Always connected to my smartwatch. And always to my car. No drain at all.

aenews likes this.