Not open for further replies.
  1. fyahking
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2014

2. one5168
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2014

3. Jaynish
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2014

Jaynish , Jun 6, 2014 :
    Do you have a reliable source? I think not. Stop giving false hopes to Indians man. India is not in the launch country.

4. Jaice Joy Skaria
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2014

Jaice Joy Skaria , Jun 6, 2014 :
    The new Govt is planning to have 100% FDI in online retail sector. If this happens new retails giants like Amazon, ebay, Walmart can sell their products directly / This implies that OPO also have a chance to set their market through this retailers or by themselves

DrMash likes this.
  5. ikuwara
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2014

ikuwara , Jun 6, 2014 :
    rumours that i received is the phone in the future, can fly.........................................

6. leemartin
    Lollipop Jun 6, 2014

leemartin , Jun 6, 2014 :
    Yes but so many people that couldn't afford a £300 phone.

7. ved prakash
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2014

ved prakash , Jun 6, 2014 :
    yeah even oppo is having tough time here but that due to their pricing and (not at all) marketing strategy here where as one plus is priced (in other countries) just right that it can be a everybody can have it phone and their marketing strategies are innovative unlike oppo so they will sale like hot cakes here that we fan can gurrantee opo ...

8. Moin2200
    KitKat Jun 6, 2014

Abby and DrMash like this.
  9. krusade
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2014

krusade , Jun 6, 2014 :
    and who started such rumors? you? those are called speculations bro

10. DrMash
    Froyo Jun 6, 2014

DrMash , Jun 6, 2014 :
    Yes, rumours will always be there?!

One thing is for sure, it will be here.

When???
    Let's see if some more rumour talks come up or one plus one itself, announces!

For now, let's just wait it out.
    I have had phones from all leading brands. But, never had a phone created so much interest or yearning!

I will wait for mine. Eventually I will have mine!

11. ved prakash
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2014

ved prakash , Jun 6, 2014 :
    i can bet if they would have launched it in the first phase only along with other countries, we could have surpassed the sales of what opo will do in any other 5 countries taken together at a time out of 16 .... and sir we pay premium for iphones and samsung without contracts. you can look their sales here and you will know the reality of all.

12. yash patel
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2014

13. Deactivated User
    Jun 7, 2014

14. JMARYAN
    Froyo Jun 7, 2014

15. Raks
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2014

16. jas101
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 7, 2014

17. YKK
    Jelly Bean Jun 7, 2014

18. brittonraya
    Lollipop Jun 7, 2014

brittonraya , Jun 7, 2014 :
    Sadly no, India seems like a prime market where this phone would do well, but it seems it would do well everywhere. You can only hope they realize this then offer the phone to you guys. You can still order the phone and send it to a friend in the launch country and have them bring it to you. I'm in Jamaica and i plan to send it to my friend in the usa try that. There are a few ways to get the device

19. Jobayer
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2014

Jobayer , Jun 7, 2014 :
    Cumming ? huha :confused:

20. fyahking
    Jelly Bean Jun 7, 2014