[CLOSED]Phone slow since OnePlus 7 Release

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derpfy Gingerbread May 16, 2019

Derpfy, May 16, 2019 :
    Hi,

This is not a mere coincidence my OnePlus 3T has gone like a 20% slower since yesterday, it is subtle, but for example when playing audio from the USB port via otg, it has micro stutters everytime I touch the phone, like if the processor couldn't keep up.

Two days ago this only occured when locking and unlocking the phone, now it's all the time.

In everyday use, not only by playing music via otg, it is most noticeable when opening apps.

I'm on the pie beta 2, and it worked nice for a week until the op7 release.

They just literally did. Lmao.

1Fi likes this.
  2. B_Wrath Lollipop May 16, 2019

B_Wrath, May 16, 2019 :
    All beta related queries must be done on the beta thread.
    That is expected out of a beta tester.
    Don't create redundant threads.

And your claim is absolutely rubbish.

Bintang12, ghostofcain and Paschfire like this.
  3. Suresh07 Ice Cream Sandwich May 16, 2019

Suresh07, May 16, 2019 :
    [Edit by moderator SoniaB] Any company troll by themselves That video is trolling to Apple .. Apple did that thing they kept Lower Clock speed with OTA Update for that OnePlus is trolling

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2019 at 12:20 PM

4. thejes990 Gingerbread May 16, 2019

thejes990, May 16, 2019 :
    I cleared my cache and uploaded most of my data into cloud, it seems my op3t is much faster since yesterday, quite opposite.

5. Rahulj1991 Gingerbread May 16, 2019

6. Derpfy Gingerbread May 16, 2019

Derpfy, May 16, 2019 :
    no shit captain obvious. Learn what Irony is.

First of all, as i said, the build works fine, i've been with it since it released, and also with the beta 1, and those builds didn't have this issue.

The phone went faster with the upgrade, but, Since yesterday I'm getting this issues.

[Edit by moderator SoniaB]

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2019 at 12:24 PM

Z1542218634805 and PriyeshPatil like this.
  7. B_Wrath Lollipop May 16, 2019

B_Wrath, May 16, 2019 :
    Your point being?

you are a beta tester who is supposed to know all the rules and abide by them.
    Like i told you before,
    All beta related queries must be done on the beta thread.
    That is expected out of a beta tester.
    Don't create redundant threads.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2019 at 12:24 PM

ghostofcain, Paschfire and xnutzii like this.
  8. P1553757609991 Cupcake May 16, 2019

9. Paschfire Jelly Bean May 16, 2019

Paschfire, May 16, 2019 :
    1st. To your conclusions..

HAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHBAAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

OnePlus is in no way slowing down devices. Their advertisement was a play on words, sarcasm. Nothing more.

If your device has slowed down, then it's your user error, or HW related defect/failure. Either get the device inspected by an authorized OnePlus service center or learn how to take proper maintenance of your devices operating system.

2nd. Please use the official Community Beta thread for reporting, or discussions about, issues, features and options related to the community beta.

Don't create unnecessary redundant threads.

Instructions on how to report bugs/issues and other FAQ can be found within the pinned comments atop that thread.

All beta related comments/questions should be posted within the Community Beta thread only, here;
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/taste-of-pie-android-9-community-beta-for-oneplus-3-3t.1015981/

Also using the Community Beta 2 thread for the most recent CB2 Pie 9 update, here;
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/android-9-community-beta-2-for-oneplus-3-3t.1028413/

And/Or, submit a proper detailed report about such issues or concerns, here;
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

10. PriyeshPatil Donut May 16, 2019

PriyeshPatil, May 16, 2019 :
    This is definitely not a redundant thread! It should be tested and observed if a beta tester is saying so after spending his time to make this software better for us users!

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2019 at 12:25 PM

11. B_Wrath Lollipop May 16, 2019

B_Wrath, May 16, 2019 :
    You have no idea about the forum rules, do you?
    There is a beta thread where this has to be discussed. The feedback has to go to the bug hunters. Not here.

ghostofcain and Paschfire like this.
  12. Paschfire Jelly Bean May 16, 2019

It most certainly is a redundant thread, Community Beta discussions should be conducted within the existing Community Beta thread.

Read my previous comment above, more specifically read the "2nd" part of my comment as it applies to your misconceptions on posting etiquette.

Follow the forum rules.

Last edited: May 16, 2019

ghostofcain and Nick 59 like this.
  13. Derpfy Gingerbread May 16, 2019

Derpfy, May 16, 2019 :
    So either you guys are some salty keyboard warriors that want to jump on anyone or you clearly have some reading and understanding issues.

If I'm not posting it into the beta section, nor in the Google form thing (which I've used before, I'm doing beta testing since they launch the program) is because all im saying has to do with the device and not the beta itself.

As I said before, with the update the phone was faster, it's only since yesterday, which casually was the release of the new op7.

The usage logs don't show anything abnormal from any application neither do the wakelogs, cleared cache and remains the same, and it does not have anything to do with my usage being abnormal, nor any new apps.

To you to determine this belong to the beta section clearly shows that you disbelief what I've said from the start without even questioning this being a thing OnePlus did to old devices. And clearly shows that you don't even wait for a moment and think that maybe, if this is a thing that happened to more than one device, more people will see the thread if it is on the general subforum rather than the specific beta one.

But whatever, keep rocking your lack of perspective and will to contribute in a forum, rather act superior to others in a ******* forum that its main goal is for users to support other users, because OnePlus won't support (rightfully) our asses in a old *** device like the ones we have.

14. Derpfy Gingerbread May 16, 2019

Derpfy, May 16, 2019 :
    Thank you

PriyeshPatil likes this.
  15. Derpfy Gingerbread May 16, 2019

Derpfy, May 16, 2019 :
    Lmao!!!!

Really????

16. Paschfire Jelly Bean May 16, 2019

So no logs show anything abnormal, your device has received no other SW updates to support your claim of OnePlus nefariously slowing down your device, you're just guessing.

Plus clearing the /Cache will already hinder device performance for the fact the system now has to rebuild the /Cache partition.

First you should learn how an Android device operates before making such outlandish and foolish claims.

Bintang12 and Nick 59 like this.
  17. Fursan Afzal Ice Cream Sandwich May 16, 2019

18. Paschfire Jelly Bean May 16, 2019

As is my 3T

Guess I'll receive the performance nerf update via magic or telekinesis or something.

Fursan Afzal likes this.
  19. Fursan Afzal Ice Cream Sandwich May 16, 2019

Fursan Afzal, May 16, 2019 :
    or paranoia.

Paschfire likes this.
  20. Paschfire Jelly Bean May 16, 2019

Fursan Afzal likes this.