{CLOSED/PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL) T-Mobile USA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sir1jaguar Gingerbread May 13, 2019

sir1jaguar, May 13, 2019 :
    Good day,

T-Mobile people from Seattle, Washington already told us that there's NO software that's coming from OnePlus since March 9 (that still have the January 1 Security update with OLD native apps versions that comes with the phone, like camera, contacts, etc .......)

Launched only last November, 2018 that most people bought it between December till January, and now only less than 2% of T-Mobile USA sale, as more and more people see the BULLSHIT this company doing.

NO MONTHLY SECURITY UPDATE & blaming T-Mobile USA that they are the one who's doing the customization, tweaking, adding, etc... in the OS, before it will be send OTA.

Even CEO LEGERE and CTO Ray already said in their tweets with their supervisors in Technical Support, they are NOT doing that for YEARS already.

T-MOBILE USA, only have 3 STEPS for the OS updates:
    * DEVELOPMENT - by the Manufacturer of the said device (they just asking them to add features & services that is for their network BUT they are NOT the one doing it)
    * TESTING - by T-Mobile USA people (after the manufacturer is done with the software) for a week or so.
    * COMPLETE - the OTA will send by T-Mobile if AFTER testing is good and NO problem at all.

That's how it goes since January, 2013.

So, STOP the blaming game as we called Samsung, Apple, LG, etc ... and they never told us that T-Mobile USA is CUSTOMIZING, , ETC... by THEMSELVES the OS, that's why it's taking so long.

Their answer is: "We are sorry for the inconveniences, as we are still working in the software, and if there's more to it that T-Mobile suggested to us, it will be included, and if it's done, they will push it OTA".

Do your job ONEPLUS in software side as you'll spending majority of your time pumping new phones every 6 months, and leave us with outdated Security update by Google.

WAKE UP!!!

Last edited: May 13, 2019

IonutC, SeeBeeEss and k@tpr like this.
  2. ironass KitKat May 13, 2019

ironass, May 13, 2019 :
    Tin foil hat time.

[​IMG]

If there was one iota of truth in anything that you have stated... why are T-Mobile (USA) falling over themselves to stock and sell the new OnePlus 7? :rolleyes:

3. narceoneplus2 Honeycomb May 13, 2019

narceoneplus2, May 13, 2019 :
    Uh, oh!! Another forum member voicing a complaint about OnePlus as if their very life depended on it. If you people are that concerned about a software update then you have a sad life.

Don't get me wrong. I don't like the slow updates either, but come on, people! If you honestly want faster updates then unlock your bootloader and flash LineageOS. If not, then wait. Technology is not life. There way more important things in life than stupid phones.

toastytoast1234, otto2 and Kytharsis like this.
  4. Joe.Dirt Donut May 13, 2019

Joe.Dirt, May 13, 2019 :
    I'm calling rubbish on calling out OnePlus over this considering I have the global version of the 6T on T-Mobile and have received a gazillion updates already via the global stock rom and not to mention since switching to the beta program.

Perhaps you should look on the forums here as to how to go from T-Mobile stock rom to Global and I'm certain you'll see that it isn't OnePlus in this particular instance. Once switched just download the TMobile apps and everything will be back to normal, other than the fact that you'll have regular updates now and nothing to rant about.

otto2 and narceoneplus2 like this.
  5. narceoneplus2 Honeycomb May 13, 2019

narceoneplus2, May 13, 2019 :
    For real! Almost every forum member that has purchased the OnePlus 6T from T-Mobile have changed their device to the unlocked version via the instructions found on the XDA forums. And yet there are still those few that choose to not do it and complain about no updates. Never satisfied.

SeeBeeEss and otto2 like this.
  6. SeeBeeEss Ice Cream Sandwich May 13, 2019

SeeBeeEss, May 13, 2019 :
    Want quicker updates? Find another carrier. ;)

otto2 and Kytharsis like this.
  7. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus Jelly Bean May 13, 2019

8. sir1jaguar Gingerbread May 13, 2019

Nope!

Because even the old S7 in T-Mobile USA now still gets MONTHLY SECURITY UPDATE that's way older than OnePlus 6T.

But the other carriers around the world are stuck in the older Security update by Google, that's included the UNLOCK version.

T-Mobile USA since January, 2013 (when they started to have John Legere as their CEO), their update process is more faster & transparent than ANY wireless carriers in the world.

Their UNCARRIER movement since the 1st one till today, has been copied and idolized by any cell company in the planet.

It's the stupid OnePlus (and their idiots Fanboys/Fangirls) is the problem, NOT T-Mobile!

Thank you...

9. ironass KitKat May 13, 2019

ironass, May 13, 2019 :
    Strange... instead of answering my perfectly polite question in a proper and reasoned manner, you choose to hurl abuse, name call and make unfounded accusations towards me. Why is that, I wonder? :rolleyes:

10. SeeBeeEss Ice Cream Sandwich May 13, 2019

:D Too funny. Denigrating the OnePlus "idiot" fanboys while sounding like a T-Mobile fanboy, yourself. Instead of whining on the OnePlus site, the simple solution for you would be to just trade in the "stupid" OnePlus and buy another phone brand getting all of those superior updates by your "idolized" carrier. ;)

buntycubal, drl431 and ironass like this.
  11. Kytharsis Marshmallow May 13, 2019

Kytharsis, May 13, 2019 :
    You know, instead of ranting about this (again) it'd be a lot more productive to switch to the global ROM and being happy about it. Carriers are known to take forever to update their firmware so no need to freak out.

12. sir1jaguar Gingerbread May 13, 2019

Another moron, comes to the rescue with NO FACTS but blind fanboyism.

When are y'all gonna wake up?!?

Goodness gracious, OnePlus people are just laughing at y'all, believe me or not, as they have puppet to defend them.

Y'all need to have life outside of being trolling every posts & comments in OnePlus forums!

Have a great day

13. Kytharsis Marshmallow May 13, 2019

Kytharsis, May 13, 2019 :
    Hell, if I know how phones work, I'll gladly be a fan boy just to spite you. Better than ranting about not getting my way to no one. ;)

buntycubal and drl431 like this.
  14. sir1jaguar Gingerbread May 13, 2019

SeeBeeEss

Too funny. Denigrating the OnePlus "idiot" fanboys while sounding like a T-Mobile fanboy, yourself. Instead of whining on the OnePlus site, the simple solution for you would be to just trade in the "stupid" OnePlus and buy another phone brand getting all of those superior updates by your "idolized" carrier.​

For the record,

I'm NOT a stupid FANBOY of T-Mobile USA, as what I've said is a KNOWN FACT that every news sites, tech nerds, etc... all over the world, have the video & write-ups about what John Legere did since he became the CEO.

So, yeah those who are blindly following OnePlus even they are NOT doing their jobs, are "IDIOTS"!

Thank you

Last edited: May 13, 2019

15. SeeBeeEss Ice Cream Sandwich May 13, 2019

So stop your blubbering already, get another phone and be happy. ;) Seems to me an argument could be made that an "idiot" is a person who would whine like a helpless child rather than take the necessary action to improve their lives and be happy.

buntycubal, drl431 and Kytharsis like this.
  16. sir1jaguar Gingerbread May 13, 2019

In charge of what?!?

Please, IF you don't have anything FACTUAL to share, just the F UP!

YES, we called/chat/email them when their SERVICE/SIGNAL/DATA has problems, BUT if it's the device (tablet, smartphone, smartwatch, etc ....), the manufacturer of the said product.

That's COMMON SENSE, as they can ONLY help, if it's hardware defect and still under their carrier warranty.

Now you get it?

Don't you have life to attend to?!?

Thank you

17. ironass KitKat May 13, 2019

ironass, May 13, 2019 :
    So... what is the answer to my earlier question...

buntycubal and SeeBeeEss like this.
  18. sir1jaguar Gingerbread May 13, 2019

SeeBeeEss

So stop your blubbering already, get another phone and be happy. Seems to me an argument could be made that an "idiot" is a person who would whine like a helpless child rather than take the necessary action to improve their lives and be happy.​

Lol @ EVERYTHING you said.

I can say that I have much better life than you, and I'm good with enough money in Texas with my own place, cars & happy family.

I'm here as we called OnePlus Customer Service hotline & even T-Mobile, many times already and it's ALL promises & NOTHING!

That even the supervisor from OnePlus told me to ask here & have our problem maybe can be heard.

But what we got in OnePlus forums are BLIND FANBOYS who rather than help and do what is right, you will see & hear:
    "Mine is perfect (even it's not), buy another phone, etc............... "

That's how toxic and stupid OnePlus forums is.

Now you know!?!

19. Joe.Dirt Donut May 13, 2019

Joe.Dirt, May 13, 2019 :

...and your solution has already been provided for you.

Have a great day in Texas!

SeeBeeEss and Kytharsis like this.
  20. sir1jaguar Gingerbread May 13, 2019

Yeah,

To make ALL stupid FANBOYS to always suck it up!

Thank you