{CLOSED/PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL) T-Mobile USA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ironass KitKat May 14, 2019

ironass, May 14, 2019 :
    T-Mobile (USA) is currently a third of a year, (4 months), behind on their Android Security patch for January 2019. I'm guessing it is not a big priority for them and their customers. :eek:

[​IMG]

Chumdini likes this.
  2. sir1jaguar Gingerbread May 15, 2019

3. Lelander2015 Gingerbread May 15, 2019

Lelander2015, May 15, 2019 :
    then Google will fix it. small number of 6 and 6t users. most of us are good. most of us will never buy from a carrier again.

4. sir1jaguar Gingerbread May 15, 2019

sir1jaguar, May 15, 2019 :
    And that's the FAULT of ******* OnePlus!

I called them BOTH many times, and T-Mobile USA already said in Twitter, FB & when I called them, that OnePlus still didn't give them the software update since March, for them to TEST it!

OnePlus Supervisor already told me/us that they still WORKING on it, as there's some features that's ONLY exclusive to T-Mobile version.

So, now you know?!?

5. Lelander2015 Gingerbread May 15, 2019

6. Deactivated User May 15, 2019

Deactivated User, May 15, 2019 :
    this is what you get when you buy carrier subsidized device. this not One plus fault, this T-Mobile fault. pay off your balance to unlock your phone so you can update to latest firmware yourself. stop being cheap but demanding to have all the features we who paid in full have.

Kytharsis and Lelander2015 like this.
  7. sir1jaguar Gingerbread May 15, 2019

caicopley

this is what you get when you buy carrier subsidized device. this not One plus fault, this T-Mobile fault. pay off your balance to unlock your phone so you can update to latest firmware yourself. stop being cheap but demanding to have all the features we who paid in full have.​

FACT:

It's not T-Mobile fault, as OnePlus was OK for everything they signed up for.

I just talked to T-Mobile USA Technical Support Supervisor (who's working there for 15 years), and he told us that they DO NOT CUSTOMIZE, TWEAK & MAKE the software, themselves!

YES, they SUGGEST & ASK every MANUFACTURERS of devices they sell, to ADD their features that they think is great for their customers (VILTE, RCS, VOLTE, DIGITS, etc......) and AFTER that, they let THEM do it, and then they will WAIT for it, and when it's DONE, they will TEST it for a week or so, and when there's NO problem, they send it via OTA per batches.

It's already in their official website, those process, as they want to be as transparent as possible, since their very 1st UNCARRIER movement.

CALL T-Mobile USA now, then tell them everything I said and they will tell you, 100% I'm correct.

Don't ever believe on the LIES of OnePlus!

(By the way, Samsung S7 with T-Mobile USA, still getting Monthly Security Update, even it's almost 4 years old now)

I have FACTS, but ALL FANBOYS/FANGIRLS are a hearsay & BS lies of OnePlus.

( I didn't catch it, that you said, 'don't be cheap", as I have more money than you, as I fully paid it, the day I got it from T-Mobile store)

Have a great day!

8. Chumdini Gingerbread May 15, 2019

9. sir1jaguar Gingerbread May 15, 2019

Lol @ this stupid!

Can you show a PHONE CALL?

BUT don't worry, I already told them to send me an email very soon, to what their official stance with the stupidity of OnePlus.

And if I have it, will you STOP commenting here and will never use ANY OnePlus phone anymore?

Dare me, and I'll provide EVERYTHING that's possible to you.

Deal?!?

10. Lelander2015 Gingerbread May 15, 2019

99 percent of 6t tmobile owners don't care about this. security updates just not that big a deal. I still use devices years old. it's not like you get hacked the day after last security update.

Kytharsis likes this.
  11. Lelander2015 Gingerbread May 15, 2019

Samsung bot calls people stupid all day

12. Chumdini Gingerbread May 15, 2019

Chumdini, May 15, 2019 :

sir1jaguar

Lol @ this stupid!

Can you show a PHONE CALL?

BUT don't worry, I already told them to send me an email very soon, to what their official stance with the stupidity of OnePlus.

And if I have it, will you STOP commenting here and will never use ANY OnePlus phone anymore?

Dare me, and I'll provide EVERYTHING that's possible to you.

Deal?!?​

you've been called on your bs for so long and still can't provide proof of anything that you've talked to anyone.

Last edited: May 15, 2019

13. Chumdini Gingerbread May 15, 2019

Lelander2015 likes this.
  14. sir1jaguar Gingerbread May 15, 2019

Chumdini

you've been called on your bullshit for so long and still can't provide proof of anything that you've talked to anyone.​

What's MY bullshit?

I already provided a link, photos & even screenshots, showing what's the OFFICIAL STANCE of T-Mobile USA about the Software Update of every MANUFACTURERS they have for years!

The only thing I need to have is the email from OnePlus people that they are saying, they still WORKING on the software, until now, and I got those information, when I CALLED them by PHONE.

You have a size of pea brain, if you still don't comprehend that!

15. Chumdini Gingerbread May 15, 2019

Chumdini, May 15, 2019 :
    so how come T-Mobile spills the beans to you on everything and they play dumb in their own forums ?

16. Lelander2015 Gingerbread May 15, 2019

Kytharsis and Chumdini like this.
  17. Chumdini Gingerbread May 15, 2019

Chumdini, May 15, 2019 :
    agreed.

Kytharsis likes this.
  18. Lelander2015 Gingerbread May 15, 2019

I reported him multiple times today. he really shouldn't last.

19. Chumdini Gingerbread May 15, 2019

Chumdini, May 15, 2019 :
    I hope he don't. I figured this thread would have been closed by now from all his bs last night.

Kytharsis and Lelander2015 like this.
  20. sir1jaguar Gingerbread May 15, 2019

Chumdini

so how come T-Mobile spills the beans to you on everything and they play dumb in their own forums ?​

Who said they play dumb in their forums?

And why will I believe to a forum IF the official website of T-Mobile USA already have a very transparent STEPS of what they are doing for every manufacturers devices they sell now?

It's in there, that even their CEO & CTO provides, every time they been asked by anyone.

They can't lie as it is NOT just a forum statement BUT the whole company information.

God, are you that dumb?