{CLOSED/PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL) T-Mobile USA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lelander2015 Gingerbread May 15, 2019

Kytharsis likes this.
  2. sir1jaguar Gingerbread May 15, 2019

sir1jaguar, May 15, 2019 :
    Peasants CANNOT buy more, so don't LIE to us!

3. Lelander2015 Gingerbread May 15, 2019

Lelander2015, May 15, 2019 :
    nope. you have to deal with me. we are winning.

Kytharsis likes this.
  4. sir1jaguar Gingerbread May 15, 2019

What duh!

Are you 5 years old?

Wow, just wow...

5. SeeBeeEss Ice Cream Sandwich May 15, 2019

SeeBeeEss, May 15, 2019 :
    You French kiss your cousin with that mouth? ;)

Kytharsis likes this.
  6. Lelander2015 Gingerbread May 15, 2019

Lelander2015, May 15, 2019 :
    Code of Conduct

Violations of these rules are worth two (2) warning points each.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. The following actions are prohibited from the OnePlus Forums:

Using inappropriate language, including sexually explicit, violent, or offensive language.

Showing a lack of respect and tolerance towards any forums members.

Attacking personally forum members based on religious, racial, political beliefs or any offensive grounds that are not related to the topic of this forum.

“Doxxing” or threatening to reveal personal details of other users. You are advised not to reveal personal information about yourself in the forum.

Posting malware/phishing websites and other content that is strictly harmful.

Posting any intellectual property of a third party for which the member does not have express written permission to use, including, but not limited to trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, and personality right. Please see the OnePlus Copyright Policy if you have a takedown request.

Members who fail to respect the aforementioned code of conduct will be sanctioned/banned from the OnePlus Forums and their posted content will be removed.

7. Lelander2015 Gingerbread May 15, 2019

8. sir1jaguar Gingerbread May 15, 2019

SeeBeeEss

There y'all go dazzling us again with your extensive Texan vocabulary.​

Dude,

I'm telling you now, that your "LIMITED VOCABULARY" ( limited vocabulary often equals a limited education and a limited career.), will be a problem later on.

(The only time, that I cannot reply here, is when I'm sleeping & also working)

9. SeeBeeEss Ice Cream Sandwich May 15, 2019

SeeBeeEss, May 15, 2019 :
    Y'all gonna git me? I'm scared as heck now an I'ma gonna have to call the pole-esse. ;)

Kytharsis likes this.
  10. keithnyc Lollipop Moderator May 16, 2019

keithnyc, May 16, 2019 :
    Are you folks kidding me? This thread reads like kids bickering in a schoolyard. Please respect each other. If you cannot, then ignore each other. If someone is doing something against the forum rules, simply report them. Name calling simply incites flaming and negatively modifies everyone that happens to come across it.
    CLOSED.