[CLOSED]Please bring back one plus dialer, google dialer is useless via OnePlus 8T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mavrik_dc
    Cupcake Jan 18, 2022

mavrik_dc , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 18, 2022 :
    Hi .. it's sincere request to bring back OnePlus dialer. Call recording option is very useful and required in my business. Google dialer always notifies the person on other side, and many times they get irritated because of the notification tone. If you're not ready to bring back call recording option, all OnePlus Phones become obsolete! Instead of spending 60k, it would be always better to purchase iphone. I switched from iphone to OnePlus just because of call recording option and i was very disappointed to find out that it doesn't work on OP 8T ! Many people are waiting to get back call recording option but if you're still planning to force google dialer for upcoming phones, I'm definitely going to shift back to iphone. Hopeful to see call recorder in OP 10 pro

2. alireshad
    Donut Jan 18, 2022

pablofg1978 likes this.
  3. LorenStuck
    Honeycomb Jan 18, 2022

LorenStuck , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 18, 2022 :
    There is a pinned discussion thread on this already. Please post there if you so feel the need. Additionally, if you want to provide feedback, use the feedback tool. Like the previous reply stated, I'm sure there's more to it with Google. Honestly feel like I bought a OnePlus Pixel.

Alex.242 and pablofg1978 like this.
  4. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Jan 18, 2022

pablofg1978 , Jan 18, 2022 :
    Hello there,
    Please use the search before creating a new thread, there are similar threads already open for discussion
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/unified-dialer-and-messaging-app-discussion-thread.1327568/
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/unified-oneplus-8t-call-recording-discussion-thread.1323527/
    There is no (good) reason to record a call secretly, you should always inform your clients that the call will be recorded for X reason and, if you ask nicely, they will agree.
    Thread closed