[CLOSED] please help i want to download android q

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birumut
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2019

birumut , Jul 30, 2019 :
    Hi friends, I know all the information and applications will be deleted after installing donra but what do I have to do to minimize this loss to a computer that can use a pc suit style of course I need to be free. I'm afraid to regret after passing the Android q Do you think I should pass or stay please help. When you switch to beta 4 the most stable version of how to lead what happens. thanks

2. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jul 30, 2019

Starcommander , Jul 30, 2019 :
    upgrading to developer preview isn't for faint hearted people. May be you may face soft brick where phone wouldn't boot or a hard brick where device won't turn on. If you want to still move ahead there is a separate thread for it.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/android-q-developer-preview-3-for-oneplus-6-and-6t.1076551
    Go there and ask your doubts

3. DineshSSingh
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2019

DineshSSingh , Jul 30, 2019 :
    Do not download, its not fullu functionals, major issue is audio , very low audio in this version, no audio controls functioning.

birumut likes this.
  4. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jul 30, 2019

KeepTransisting , Jul 30, 2019 :
    Truthfact. Flashing to the developer previews is something that's really only meant for, well, developers

5. ironass
    Lollipop Jul 30, 2019

ironass , Jul 30, 2019 :
    As per post #1 of... Android Q Developer Preview 3 for OnePlus 6 and 6T

"As the name suggests, this build of Android Q is best suited for developers and early adopters as it is still in an early stage of development. That said, we do not recommend flashing this ROM if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own RISK!"

ironass
    motto... "Flash in haste... repent at leisure!" ;)

6. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Jul 30, 2019

pablofg1978 , Jul 30, 2019 :
    Indeed
    Please use the official developers preview thread for further discussion
    Redundant thread closed