[CLOSED]portrait view

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vivek_kushwaha23
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2018

vivek_kushwaha23 , Oct 5, 2018 :
    I have been using one Plus 6 from the time it got launched,after using for few months I felt the need of portrait view for the screen becoz if we want to see any thing in portrait view or playing games for long time earphone wire get twisted nd wire get loose from the earphone jack , nd with time earphone doesn't work properly becoz of twisting of wire from inside..so if possible try putting the portrait mode in next update as it will facilitate the users to switch to portrait mode by just flipping the phone as we do for landscape mode and also earphone wire won't get damaged as u have given earphone jack below as most of the company provides.

2. M1537801500896
    Eclair Oct 5, 2018

3. vivek_kushwaha23
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2018

u can avoid it sir..I guess u didn't understood it..
    thank u

4. Aks41179
    Jelly Bean Oct 5, 2018

Aks41179 , Oct 5, 2018 :
    Then maybe try to explain it better?

5. chazey2
    Jelly Bean Oct 5, 2018

chazey2 , Oct 5, 2018 :
    Think he means the ear phone wire can twist while in landscape as the jack enters the phone at it's base. Highly unlikely I would think but each to their own.

Aks41179 likes this.
  6. vivek_kushwaha23
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2018

chazey2

Think he means the ear phone wire can twist while in landscape as the jack enters the phone at it's base. Highly unlikely I would think but each to their own.​

I want to convey that when we flip the phone up side down from base side,screen shud flip like it happen in horizontal way,it shud happen in vertical way also..screen shud rotate 360 degree in any way we hold..

7. chazey2
    Jelly Bean Oct 5, 2018

chazey2 , Oct 5, 2018 :
    I'm guessing playing a game in landscape mode. I would imagine most games pre optimised to override screen settings as they coded to work in horizontal mode or they would lose lots of detail.

Aks41179 likes this.
  8. SoniaB
    Community Hero 2020 Oct 6, 2018

SoniaB , Oct 6, 2018 :
    Feature requests can be made here: https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

But please be a bit more clear in the request itself and perhaps break it down into shorter sentences than one big huge paragraph [​IMG]

Thread closed