[CLOSED]Pubg issue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madnezz4Ever
    Jelly Bean Jul 17, 2020

Madnezz4Ever , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 17, 2020 :

Gaurav@Saini

Those pathetic pubg mobile devlopment team is not listening. I thought OnePlus might help but no one is going to help or atleast try.​

If you think the Pubg developers are pathetic then stop playing the game. They made a bad decision that is all and with all the people whining about there phones overheating I don't blame them.

Once again OnePlus has no control over other developers apps, so there is nothing they can do about it. Just because you can install it on your phone doesn't mean OnePlus can do anything about it.

pintukundu97 and Artemus. like this.
  2. Gaurav@Saini
    Eclair Jul 17, 2020

Gaurav@Saini , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 17, 2020 :
    Ohh we got a pubg lover..... First read my entire comment from 1 then comment something. I've paid 53k for this phone to play pubg in ultra(40) frame rates in HDR. If pubg mobile developers are not listening then atleast OnePlus can try to communicate then.... OnePlus is not my servent I know already. Don't be fool first read them talk.

spidy3210 and pintukundu97 like this.
  3. pintukundu97
    Eclair Jul 17, 2020

pintukundu97 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 17, 2020 :
    Sahi bola bro But Oneplus Has no Response This Pubg issue

4. Gaurav@Saini
    Eclair Jul 17, 2020

Gaurav@Saini , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 17, 2020 :
    Bro bro I already know pubg se OnePlus ka koi lena dena nahi but the think is agar pubg developer meri baat nahi sun rahe to kam se kam OnePlus meri ya mere jese or bakkiyo ki help to kar he sakta hai kya pata OnePlus se koi bole to vo Dhyan de iss issue pey.... I just want help from OnePlus nothing else.

5. Artemus.
    Nougat Jul 17, 2020

Artemus. , Jul 17, 2020 :
    Doesn't matter how much you paid for the phone. You could've bought a gaming phone (Black Shark/ROG Phone/etc.) meant for stuff like this and PUBG can easily take out a feature and not have to justify it at all because it's their game. ;)

6. Madnezz4Ever
    Jelly Bean Jul 17, 2020

Madnezz4Ever , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 17, 2020 :
    Your more of a Pubg lover then me as I don't even play that crappy game.

I also did read your reply, however you failed to fully read mine as well as other people's and for whatever reason you fail to understand that OnePlus can't do anything about Pubg.

It is not their jobs to communicate with the developers of that game either and they are not the only brands of phones having that issue.

7. spidy3210
    Cupcake Jul 17, 2020

spidy3210 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 17, 2020 :
    Yes absolutely even iPhone pays for optimization for games like Asphalt 9,pubg so why we will spend on wrong one?

Gaurav@Saini likes this.
  8. Gaurav@Saini
    Eclair Jul 18, 2020

Gaurav@Saini , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 18, 2020 :
    They are all idiots or maybe fan boys of OnePlus. I Just want help from OnePlus to rase this issue to pubg mobile developers. That's it but don't know why or how my openion hurts them.

spidy3210 likes this.
  9. R.Peter
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2020

R.Peter , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Jul 18, 2020 :
    Don't get me wrong, but what do you think, what makes bigger pressure on pubg:
    1.) if all of you who opened here a thread goes there and do the same, having 1000 threads open to get back the feature
    or
    2.) opening here a thread, asking Oneplus to fix something they can't, getting (maybe) into a negotiation instead, spending months with useless e-mail exchanges?

SoniaB, Artemus. and Gaurav@Saini like this.
  10. Gaurav@Saini
    Eclair Jul 18, 2020

Bro Don't get me wrong either I've already done what you just said. Atleast I have trust to OnePlus that why I know OnePlus can help me out. But those pubg mobile developers are shameless they didn't even reply a single word. I've give them 1 rating and drop comment also on Google Play. But as I told you they are dead and blind I guess.

11. R.Peter
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2020

R.Peter , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Jul 18, 2020 :

Gaurav@Saini

Bro Don't get me wrong either I've already done what you just said. Atleast I have trust to OnePlus that why I know OnePlus can help me out. But those pubg mobile developers are shameless they didn't even reply a single word. I've give them 1 rating and drop comment also on Google Play. But as I told you they are dead and blind I guess.​

You (singular) did it. But if all of you (plural) do the same things, their ratings fall, they would step up quickly.

EDIT:
    Op features fortnite, not pubg. I wouldn't expect any negotiation from Oneplus to pubg.

Artemus., HarshKK14 and Gaurav@Saini like this.
  12. Gaurav@Saini
    Eclair Jul 18, 2020

Then help me out please

13. HarshKK14
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2020

HarshKK14 , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 18, 2020 :
    Well if the owner of an app can't do anything, how will OnePlus do. You really speak illogical.

Artemus. likes this.
  14. Gaurav@Saini
    Eclair Jul 18, 2020

I didn't say anything about OnePlus do all this issue handling suff. I'm just saying they can atleast try to contact to those developers of pubg mobile. And tell me one thing have you paid by OnePlus or something ? Why don't you all the so called supporters read my entire thread. Before putting your nose....? And for the ownership of pubg mobile I think you already know I've paid money to pubg. it is my right to complaint. And if they won't listen I can get help from OnePlus. I repeat OnePlus is not my employee or servent I have a trust on OnePlus. That's why I'm demanding help. Don't you guys have anything important to do...? Will you please don't waste my time and mind your own business.

spidy3210 and pintukundu97 like this.
  15. HarshKK14
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2020

HarshKK14 , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 18, 2020 :
    No point casting pearls before a swine

Artemus. likes this.
  16. SoniaB
    Nougat Head Moderator Jul 20, 2020

SoniaB , Jul 20, 2020 :
    This is purely an issue with the app and only the PUBG dev team can fix the issue with their app. OnePlus nor this community can compel them to do so.

I will therefore close this thread and there is nothing the forum can do here

spidy3210 likes this.