[Closed]Request to all open beta user and poll !

?

Are you going to leave open beta ?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No , I want to continue get bullyed from moderator for posting genuine question

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, I am bloody fan of OnePlus , I will accept anything they say

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Unkown Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2018

The_Unkown, Dec 6, 2018 :
    Hello guys , I know everyone is frustrated of open beta since company now seems to be rude to its customer and literally it doesn't even give a ******* shit to users of OnePlus 5/5T .

We all are waiting for the new update from last 1 month and got " baba jee ka thullu " instead ! And also warning points apart from thread got deleted for no reason even it was genuine.

So now what I am appealing to all open beta user to leave the open beta program ?

I am running a poll as well , who wants to leave the open beta .

Hope this thread doesn't gets deleted by some bullshit moderator , before that cast your vote .

Edit:-
    1.Everyone take a screenshot after casting their votes !
    This post will likely be deleted , share it with me if it gets deleted .
    2. Someone share this thread to official thread in which open beta 21 was announced to OnePlus 5 so that more people could get aware of this and cast their opinion

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018

2. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Dec 6, 2018

Cheetosdust, Dec 6, 2018 :
    Your big plan is to leave the Open Beta Program and go to the Stable Channel, where the updates take longer to arrive?

3. Afzal Khan Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2018

Afzal Khan, Dec 6, 2018 :
    Hey thats a great plan...I saw a rebellion in you..keep up the good work even if you get kicked out from here..worry not, we will support your bullshit.

4. The1Lion Lollipop Dec 6, 2018

5. Cervantes Lollipop Moderator Dec 6, 2018

Cervantes, Dec 6, 2018 :
    The best vote or answer
    Pointless Thread closed

Cheetosdust and BeingIncog like this.
  6. camohan Lollipop Moderator Dec 6, 2018

camohan, Dec 6, 2018 :
    This is a community forum made of users. The objective of the community forum is to help fellow users with their issues, have tech related discussions and few off topics here and there. It is different from a customer support section. Since community forum is not a customer support section "I am a customer" thing doesn't work here.

It has been time and again requested softly as well as with warning points that asking ETAs for software update is not something appreciated in this business. Despite that free users have completely made mockery of the community forum and spammed threads like anything. This has only made forum a mess for genuine users and left no choice for Moderators but to be strict.

A classic example of a pointless thread is this. I am sure beta users know what is good for them and have their own mind to use rather than creating a thread asking them to leave.

Pointless thread closed.

PS : I forgot to mention all the users leaving the beta thread means no new features could be tested and passed on to the stable build. Choice is yours.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018