[CLOSED]screenlock,buggs,lagging issues

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. O1564253857745
    Cupcake Mar 27, 2020

O1564253857745 , Mar 27, 2020 :
    i am facing problem of automatic screen locking while using mobile and most problem during playing oubg lots of bugg and lag issues are there and the speed of yhe internet on this device is very low please kindly handl my case and fixx thid problrm as soon as possible

2. Caomhin
    Lollipop Mar 27, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 27, 2020 :
    The device is fine on the Internet for me, have 250gb on 5ghz WiFi, speedtest gives me what you see in the image below and that's 2 rooms away from the router.

So it's not the device causing the issue, but your router broadcast strength or mobile network 4g, you need to discuss that with your Mobile provider.

Make sure your neighbour is not on the same channel as your router, check with a WiFi analyzer app, if they are, change the channel on the router, check your router manual on how to do this.

Current Broadband speed. 2 rooms away from the router 5ghz
    1585328768995.jpg

And this is the 4G LTE connection from my provider. Mast is about 1km away.
    1585329084845.jpg

And the reason is that the COD game has been developed to work fine on previous versions of Android. They have not updated their code sufficiently to deal with Android 10. As you said, on 9 same phone fine, Google brought out Android 10 and the game developers are still catching up. Do a search on Google, its happening on many different manufacturers phones.

drl431 and Artemus. like this.
  3. pablofg1978
    Nougat Head Moderator Mar 27, 2020

pablofg1978 , Mar 27, 2020 :
    Hello there,
    This is a community forum, not support.
    If you have issues with an app or game, contact the app or game developer.
    If you want to inform a bug to oneplus, please use the bug report platform
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback
    Thread closed

drl431, Caomhin and Artemus. like this.