[Closed]Serious issue after updating to Android 10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arshed_pattupara
    Eclair Nov 21, 2019

Arshed_pattupara , Nov 21, 2019 :
    After updating my OnePlus 6 to Android 10 past week I have been seeing that the Phone suddenly restart or shutdown while using the phone with out no reason . I have faced it more than 5 times after updating .

2. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Nov 21, 2019

B_Wrath , Nov 21, 2019 :
    There is a reason. The update is buggy and that's why it was stopped. Who asked you to use oxygen updater?

3. Arshed_pattupara
    Eclair Nov 21, 2019

Arshed_pattupara , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I updated Because of Curiosity ..Can you help please ....How can I downgrade to previous version ...Do I get my future OTA update !?

4. pranjal18
    Gingerbread Nov 21, 2019

5. Tony Gullett
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

Tony Gullett , Nov 22, 2019 :

B_Wrath

There is a reason. The update is buggy and that's why it was stopped. Who asked you to use oxygen updater?​

always somebody that has to be a SA when they answer someone's question ...all he did was update because he was curious but didn't realize that it had a lot of bugs and it would freeze... stay on the startup screen with the little red. and to White. circling and other things all he has to do is revert back and everything will be fine and then just wait till they get it fixed.... but please when somebody ask a question don't be an SA....that's not cool man.

6. G_Naman_Taneja_VQjI
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

7. Abdullashaikh
    Honeycomb Nov 22, 2019

Abdullashaikh , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 22, 2019 :
    You're not doing him any favour, you don't have to be this rude mate! It can be answered in a polite way also. improve yourself or don't reply to anyone, as I see you always pop up in every thread possible. you're not doing anyone a big favour by replying. There are many people out there to help while being polite at the same time. o wouldn't have interfered but seeing this I did.

8. Cervantes
    Lollipop Moderator Nov 22, 2019

Cervantes , Nov 22, 2019 :
    Hi
    in the beta thread You have information to install the stable rom
    Oxigen update is not an official application
    In my opinion. you should not use an app to update the android system

Please, You read the first post update thread
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oxygenos-10-0-for-the-oneplus-6-and-6t.1131882/

*"The update or beta thread is a thread of questions and/or commentary"*

Use the search engine before opening a new thread
    https://forums.oneplus.com/help/terms
    Thread closed, redundant

Best regards, Cervantes, Forum Moderator

Kytharsis likes this.