[CLOSED] Share your love letter and win the Bullets Wireless 2!

1. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Feb 10, 2020

dsmonteiro , Feb 10, 2020 :
    1240671-df9be617039cf1a3abf8b33ca212a98d.png

Hey lovebirds!

Valentine's Day is around the corner and we're inviting you to celebrate it with us by sharing your best love letter with the Community for a chance to win the Bullets Wireless 2. It doesn't matter if you're committed or single, if you like someone or not. There's always someone you can write a love letter to: The Community loves you! ;)

The rules are quite simple:
    • Share your love letter: You can express your love the way you want: a poem, a drawing, a video, you decide! As always, we will value creativity.
    • Address it to anyone you like: It can be your loved one, a fellow community member, staff member (be sure to tag the person!) or even a love letter to your favorite OnePlus device.
    • Your entry must comply with the Forum rules. As such, avoid any content that may be explicit. This thread is meant to be fun, not anything else.
    • You have until February 14, 2020, 11:59PM ET to submit your entry in this thread.
    • The best one will win the Bullets Wireless 2. The winner must be a resident in one of the countries where OnePlus is officially present.
    • Standards Terms and Conditions apply.

2. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Feb 15, 2020

Stickied Post
    dsmonteiro , Feb 15, 2020 :
    The contest is now closed!

We will go through all the valid entries, pick the winner and announce it as soon as possible.

Good luck, everyone!

3. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Feb 19, 2020

Stickied Post
    dsmonteiro , Feb 19, 2020 :
    Congratulations @Aakash360! Your entry was picked as the contest's winning love letter. In the end, your plot twist won us over!

We will soon contact you via personal message to arrange the delivery of your prize.

4. Manav Bhagia
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 10, 2020

5. xnutzii
    Lollipop Feb 10, 2020

6. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Feb 10, 2020

G_plusone , Feb 10, 2020 :
    So it's that time of year again when Love is in the air I guess
    *Insert Sheldon Cooper spraying gif*
    Just kidding
    The Story thread and other Contests were already full of love stories so I'm sure we'll get a lot of love stories, poems and drawings.
    My man asking the real questions
    :cool:

7. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Feb 10, 2020

dsmonteiro , Feb 10, 2020 :
    I got your back!

8. xnutzii
    Lollipop Feb 10, 2020

9. Manav Bhagia

10. Batman360

Batman360 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Feb 10, 2020 :
    Let's get cheesy now!! Worth a read.

Hello world,

I am writing this letter to you coz i miss you alot these days. I think i never should have let you go. I should have hold on to you a little longer, longer till your very last breath. Remember when we first met 3 years ago while i had no money, no savings and all the love to give to you. So many late night talks, watching movies, shows together, playing games together, judging people together on social media, listening to songs together, the sweet voice of yours' , i miss you more now coz i don't know where you are but i guess wherever you are you are happy and seeing everything that i couldn't show you, experience new things that were meant to be experienced together with me. It's all past i know that and i know you won't be seeing this poat but if you do please know that I give do anything to get you back now. Your ability to think quick, solving my problems so easily, keeping me entertained and never letting me get bored of you. You never made me feel alone, you were there with me in my lowest point to the greatest joys of my life and i let you go without thinking twice. I just loved how quickly you charged up my mood whenever i was feeling low. I always used to boast about you, show you off to my friends colleagues. All the memories we created all the photos we took, I still have that with me. I still have the very first pic I took of you, you looked so beautiful, so stunning so shiny, I still could stare at it all day and i still don't know why i left you while i had all the reasons to keep you all for myself for my entire life. Maybe i was greedy, maybe i wanted something better, more loving, more entertaining. I had all of this after i let you go but i still miss you coz you were my very first love and i was never meant to lose you but i did. Your beautiful flawless body, your voice, the feel of your skin, I saw the whole world through your eyes and trust me when I say this that you made the world look 3000 times better.
    I hope wherever you are, you are happy and making that person you are with even more happier, and know I'm happy too but I really miss you.
    P.S. I still love you my OnePlus 3T. Sorry for exchanging you to buy OnePlus 7 Pro. I should have kept you too 🥺[e]2764[/e]️

(I had you guys didn't I ?! Now if you read the whole letter,read it again keeping the end sentence in mind, you will love it[e]1f60a[/e])

Happy Valentine's Day to all. Share and spread love, world need less hate and more love these days. [e]2764[/e]️

11. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Feb 10, 2020

Cheetosdust , Feb 10, 2020 :
    You started this thread
    I stopped being adamant.
    Like butter in bread,
    so smooth, this Mr. Consultant!

Stop blushing
    I’m not quoting my bae;
    this love letter passes you rushing
    straight to Mr. @Carl Pei

You can keep the prize,
    writing this to hush my pain.
    My fate until my demise:
    to dance with a bee in the rain.

:cool:o_O

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020

12. L1579285562757
    Cupcake Feb 10, 2020

13. Y1537540350852
    Gingerbread Feb 10, 2020

Y1537540350852 , via OnePlus 6 , Feb 10, 2020 :
    since not any of family members are on OnePlus community I can dare to share my experience or you can one sided love which got converted into something special.
    so I was in class 10th and at that time it was our last day of our school and it was farewell party organized by our school for us ..she too was there looking beautiful usually I got attracted towards her due her studieous nature and big eyes so I made sketch for her way back in 9th but never had courage to tell her that I love her .she comes in dreams many times over those years...so she was coming from washroom and according to plan I bribed one kid of our school to hand over the sketch (shown below) to her as she comes out of washroom ..I told the kid to give that sketch to girl wearing blue saree on condition of giving him Cadbury dairy milk chocolate costing around rs170 (rs 170 was huge money at that time I used to rs 10 as pocket money)and told the kid just hand over and run away from there to avoid enquiry about the sketch and me..so as written behind the sketch things happened (shown below)...then after the farewell party I waited behind the school canteen I saw her coming my heart was pounding so hard I thought I might get heart attack ..she came towards me and asked about the sketch (" you have made this") and I said yes and I said I love you from the 8th standard and I have feelings for you..she said yes and gave me her Facebook id (we don't had phone those days) then she said I can't take this sketch with me home , there will huge blunder and she handed it to me and said to keep it safe ..I told her to erase the thing written behind and keep the sketch but. then she gave me sad news , since our families were in armed Forces we get posted to new places every 3year ..so 8th to 10th becomes 3 years and she had to go to new posted place...she was changing school ....I said I'll keep this sketch in memory of you . forever with me because 1st love is 1st love, it can't be replaced ..since that time I Never developed any feeling for any girl... because she was irreplaceable..and her name was tanushka and I had hell lot of plans for each other but due to such condition we got separated..but that farewell was awesome and it was kept secret between her and me..but we did got connect on fb. 1581347514496.jpg

1581347514332.jpg

Attached Files:

14. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Feb 10, 2020

G_plusone , Feb 10, 2020 :
    Yet another Friday for Us Singles I guess
    :D
    This reminds me of my OP3 :)
    Also the lick of love Advertisement for 3T :oops:

15. kanchansill12121 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 10, 2020 :
    A Joy I Never Knew

Have I told you, Valentine,
    That I’m all wrapped up in you?
    My feelings for you bring to me
    A joy I never knew.

You light up everything for me;
    In my heart you shine;
    Illuminating my whole life,
    My darling Valentine.

@Never settle
    @OnePlus
    OnePlus bullet wireless 2

16. Starcommander
    Lollipop Feb 10, 2020

17. DMB_8766
    Eclair Feb 10, 2020

88935, Helder_DAlmeida and G_plusone like this.
  18. sfomin
    Nougat Feb 10, 2020

19. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Feb 10, 2020

20. G1579016078489
    Cupcake Feb 10, 2020

G1579016078489 , Feb 10, 2020 :
    -: SMILING ANGEL :-

My life, my journey, never seemed so promising,

Until you stepped in my life, smiling;

When you are there, I feel each moment to be my own,

And every moment I live, get carved upon my soul;

∗∗∗

I don’t feel excluded, when you are not there for me,

I don’t feel secluded, when your memories hover around me;

Coz I feel your presence every second, round the corner,

Making my journey eternal and beautiful as ever;

∗∗∗

When your voice echoes in my mind,

Followed by that sweet giggle and lovely smile;

Pilfers away, all my grief and sigh,

And I wish I could take a piece of it, with me, when I’ll die;

∗∗∗

If I’m left with only one wish, which can come true,

I would ask for a friend, not like you, but only in form of you;

There might be times, when I can’t hear your words, unspoken,

So, let them flow through the air and reach me in motion;

∗∗∗

I can’t promise to be with you always,

But I promise, those good times spend with me will bring smile on your face;

And I’ll not keep your memories tucked in a closet,

I’ll set them free, to let the world know that these are the one for me, the closest;

∗∗∗

People say that angels are fiction,

But, I know an angel in person, and her smile is an addiction;

You have given so much to me to rejoice and remember,

That my whole life isn’t enough, to return this favor;

∗∗∗

There’s no relation anywhere near, to the beauty of friendship,

And I’ll pray for it, to always remain young and never blemish!
    1581349449480.jpg
    This poem I wrote for my, then girlfriend now better half!

[Edit by moderator SoniaB: content verified as original work]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2020

21. Prabesh1@
    Cupcake Feb 10, 2020

22. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Feb 10, 2020

camohan , Feb 10, 2020 :
    Go for it. It's all about expressing your love.

jlasensiofi, 88935, Bouncer71 and 3 others like this.