[CLOSED] Share your love letter and win the Bullets Wireless 2!

1. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Feb 11, 2020

Starcommander , Feb 11, 2020 :
    Okay so probably no one will understand this except we Indians. Its better that no one understands it :
    This was written for someone 🤭

(Assume that the girl is standing and i am on knees)

Agar hota ek time machine mere pass,
    Usse main kehta, na tu ja future ya past
    Balki rok le iss samay ko apne pass!

Kyuki Jiss ladki ko dekhta tha sapno mein,
    Jisse socha krta tha khwabo mein,
    Wo hai khadi mere saamne.....

Is world is most beautiful ladki,
    Mere proposal ko swikaar kr le 🙏🏻

2. Akshay Sonker
    Honeycomb Feb 11, 2020

Akshay Sonker , Feb 11, 2020 :
    A Love Letter To My OnePlus 6 Marvel Avengers Limited Edition.
    Although I have only known you for a few years of my life, we share a special connection I could never find with anyone or anything else. You’re always there for me when I need you, you're rare like infinity stones, I am lucky to get my hands on you. you're smooth and never lag and you’ve capture so many amazing moments. When I say I don’t know where I’d be without you, I truly mean it.
    When we first met, it was love at first sight. I remember the unboxing the Karbon fiber case pattern with a glass back surface featuring gold accents, the masterpiece you are, captures power and formidable strength in the palm of my hands. A shimmering golden Avengers logo and an alert slider are the crown piece of your artefact made a spot for you in my heart.
    Not only are you just as amazing on the outside as you were when I first met you, you're more powerful on the inside. You play all my favorite games, movies and songs. I know I use you sometimes very harshly, but I know you can tell it makes me happy, so you don’t mind.
    You’ve always been so good to me, and I’m sorry if I haven’t given you the respect you deserve. I’m sorry I always clean you from my t-shirts, but I promise I will buy a fibre cloth because you deserve a better, but that doesn't mean I don’t love you. I promise I’ll always get you the best protection with Iron Man Case.
    But just like your Battery, my love for you never runs out. You’re everything I could ever ask for and more. You’ve given me so many memories that I’ll never forget. Eventually many smartphones will came, but it could never replace you. You are truly irreplaceable, and there is no other phone like you.
    Thank you for the NEVER SETTLE spirit.
    Love Always
    Your Akshay

Attached Files:

Deactivated User likes this.
  3. Arun_Soorya
    Cupcake Feb 11, 2020

Arun_Soorya , Feb 11, 2020 :
    I think of you in the morning
    before the sun rises,
    when in the still of the darkness
    my heart feels your presence.
    Your love, your tenderness,
    your slow rhythmic breathing as you sleep,
    and I am at peace.

I think of you when the first rays of sunlight
    spill like a waterfall between the blinds
    and settle in my eyes.
    I reach my hand, my foot, any body part will do,
    to touch you and breathe you in.
    It feeds my heart, my soul, my spirit,
    and I am at peace.

I think of you at noon when the sun is at its highest,
    when the heat warms my skin
    and causes my eyes to close with sheer pleasure.
    Thoughts of you surround me, envelop me, overpower me.
    Images of you swirl around like a funnel cloud,
    sucking into its grasp all that it touches,
    and I am at peace.

I think of you when the sun is setting
    and its final rays of light begin to fade.
    I can hear your voice, deep, soft, and slow in my head--
    words of beauty, joy, friendship, and everlasting love.
    My heart begins to sing a love song so sweet and so gentle.
    I cannot wait to share my day with you and yours with me.
    And I am at peace.

I think of you when the sun has set and the stillness of the moon
    is displaying one of its many wondrous phases.
    Thoughts of your smile, your laugh, and your eyes
    create a feeling that is impossible to express with just words.
    The need to touch you, to feel you, to drink you in
    is almost too much to hold inside.
    Anticipation of you is the greatest gift.
    I am at peace. <3

Wonderwoman13 likes this.
  4. Ashish8409
    Donut Feb 11, 2020

5. Young_Blood
    KitKat Feb 11, 2020

Young_Blood , via OnePlus 5 , Feb 11, 2020 :
    One Sunday a man arrived
    to sell black water
    that glistened like a riverstone.
    A lady bought some
    and said:
    ‘It’s as sweet as heaven’s water must be.’
    They called it iya maskoria – water of mercy.
    To consecrate their tongues,
    some asked for a barter.
    It wasn’t possible.
    They asked why,
    ‘It’s called Pepsi Cola,’ said the man.
    We started to drink
    from that death, which shrivels up our skin and makes our blood toothsome.
    Now not even doctors’ water can heal us

6. hundal15ff
    Cupcake Feb 11, 2020

7. G1535681096640
    Donut Feb 11, 2020

G1535681096640 , via OnePlus 6 , Feb 11, 2020 :
    My dear wife Rohini,
    So what we got married before 33 years, it's as much fresh as it was that time. It's as called "LOVE", that has deep roots in our hearts for the reason we cared, nourished and protected it so well that it never lost its lovely charm. yes, of course, as the life is, we too do have faced few back drops, but, it was the love that has never let us down. Rather, it made us more unified and yes, we can say we will live undivided for the time yet to come.
    you know it very well, I am bad at speech, but you are aware you sense that affection in my eyes. They speak with your eyes and the things you pick so nicely.
    Forever with you.
    Ravindra

8. StopItRawr
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 11, 2020

StopItRawr , Feb 11, 2020 :
    As I'm in a long term relationship, this is strictly for the pleasure of others, and to spread the love.

Roses are Red
    My Name's Dave
    This poem makes no sense
    Microwave.

9. Padhouke
    Honeycomb Feb 11, 2020

Padhouke , Feb 11, 2020 :
    Love.

They say love is real. But is it tho?
    They say love is everything you need. But is it tho?
    They say love helps you to live. But is it tho?

I always had this questions in my head,

until that day...

It was a stormy day, both outside and inside of me.
    There she was, running towards the door, drenched in rain.

"Thank you", she said with the sweetest smile I ever witnessed in my life, thanking me for opening the door. Little did she know, I opened my heart too.

Her name is Cinta, which in my language means Love.

So, this love is a real one. She's real because she's in front of me. She cames when I least expected, when I'm at my lowest point on earth.

It turns out, she's the new worker in my office. Sitting right next to me. She's the one that noticed that I was depressed.

'A simple gesture everyday, lightens up your day'

Every day, she did the simplest thing everyone can think of but it meant the world for me. The way she smiled at me, the way she helped me at work, making me coffee and even shares some funny stuffs that she found on the internet. God I miss those days.

A few weeks and months passed by. Cinta and I were "unofficially dating". It was unofficial because we never declared love but we knew that the feelings were mutual.

That day, I know that love is everything you need.
    You don't need anything else when you have her besides you.
    Thus my second question is answered.

Fast forward, I still and always will remember that day.
    It was just a normal Monday morning, I had just arrived at my office to find out a letter on my table.

"From Cinta"

My heart pumped so hard that I could feel the rush of the blood. I looked beside me and Cinta wasn't there. I was very afraid to read the letter but I forced myself to.

My heart stops for a while, my eyes couldn't believe what I just read, my mouth kept saying "No No No". Tears rolled over my face.

Quickly I reached my phone and called her, but it didn't reached her. So I called her mom, and she said they were at the hospital right now.

I rushed towards the hospital only to found out that she's gone. Forever.

There's a reason why she never confesses, there's a reason why sometimes I could see in her eyes that deep down she's suffering, there's a reason why someday she skipped works. I never knew. She wore scarf everyday, so I never knew she had loss her hair due to chemo. She smiled everyday so I never knew she was in pain. She was my everything that I never knew will be lost.

So you may ask me, whats the answer for my third question? If she's gone what made you want to live?

It is because she is Cinta. She is my love. In her letter she wrote me before she did the surgery, she asked me to remain positive regardless of anything I'll face in the future. She reminded me to do small precious things to others, just the way she used to do. She changed me from a cold depressed loner to a warm cheerful friend. Cinta, Love, really helps me to live.

She may be gone, but her spirit remains. Forever. In my heart.

Cinta wherever you are right now in heaven, look at me now.
    I want you to know that I'm fine. Thank you for everything.

Rest In Peace.

Your love,
    Cinta's lover.

1581422933426.jpg

buntycubal likes this.
  10. R1581423116596
    Cupcake Feb 11, 2020

11. A1581340177291
    Cupcake Feb 11, 2020

A1581340177291 , Feb 11, 2020 :
    And i was a non vegetarian but she was a vegan<3

12. Abinov
    Cupcake Feb 11, 2020

13. Rai.physicist
    Froyo Feb 11, 2020

14. yashkhandelwal@
    Cupcake Feb 11, 2020

15. I1581430511140
    Cupcake Feb 11, 2020

I1581430511140 , via OnePlus 7T , Feb 11, 2020 :
    Oh my, here we go:

Woke up to the sound of pouring rain
    The wind would whisper and I'd think of you
    And all those calls and sms's you cried, that called my name And when I needed you - you came through.

I paint a picture of the days gone by
    When love went blind and you would make me see
    I'd stare a lifetime into your screen
    So that I knew that you were there for me
    Time after time you were there for me

Remember yesterday, walking hand in hand
    Love letters in the sand, I remember you
    Through the sleepless nights through every endless day. I'd want to hear you say, there's a message in your voicemail - oh oh.

We spent the summer with the top rolled down
    Wished ever after would be like this
    You said Never Settle, without a sound
    I said I'd give my life for a new OnePlus.

I'd live for your support and die for your UX. Remember yesterday, walking hand in hand. Love letters in the sand, I remember you

Through the sleepless nights, through every endless day - I say, I remember you. We've had our share of hard times. But that's the price we paid.

And through it all we kept the promise that we made
    I swear you'll never be lonely and get another phone.
    Woke up to the sound of pouring rain

Washed away a dream of you But nothing else could ever take you away 'Cause you were my dream come true Oh my darling, I love you Remember yesterday, walking hand in hand Love letters in the sand, I remember you Through the sleepless nights through every endless day I just say, I remember you Remember yesterday walking hand in hand Love letters in the sand I remember you Through the sleepless nights, through every endless day I'd wanna hear you say I remember, I remember you, oh yeah

- Skid Row : I remember you

So that is custom dedicated Ode to my old OnePlus 3T, which I last weekend gave to my 11 year old daughter to use - after I had finally acquired a new OnePlus 7T

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020

N Stephenson and Wonderwoman13 like this.

18. K1581311413557
    Donut Feb 11, 2020

K1581311413557 , Feb 11, 2020 :
    my life Anmol[e]2764[/e]️ !! i love you soo much . This is not only writing to win the competition, but because I want to tell the world how much I love you .
    In today's time no one supports anyone, but we have been with each other for 5 years and always will be.

You are my everything for me, after my mother and father, if anyone has shambled me at every turn, then that is you.I am proud of you, and also of myself that you are mine.

Do you remember the day when we first met? That was the most beautiful moment of my life because you came into my life that day. 🥰 I love you soooooo much jaan .

I have written something for you that I want to show to the whole world .
    Anmol [e]2764[/e]️ komal ...
    1581432657324.jpg

I will always ask God for your long life first.
    1581432706365.jpg

These are some memories of our school .. I am very lucky that you used to study in my class and you loved me so much. [e]2764[/e]️[e]2764[/e]️

1581432869033.jpg
    You know: All my friends used to tease me because you are my life partner. But i know you are only mine. 🥰🥰

1581433044480.jpg
    [e]1f61c[/e] You know very well how much naughty I am ..

1581433112347.jpg
    I have made all this with my own hand only for you .. Shri Vish, if you read it, you will be very happy, I want a price new rather you only need a smile [e]2764[/e]️[e]2764[/e]️[e]2764[/e]️
    1581433178632.jpg
    All i need is your love ..[e]2764[/e]️[e]2764[/e]️[e]2764[/e]️ I only want a family with you .

1581433188323.jpg
    My world is very small, which starts on you and ends on you.I can't live a single moment of my life without you.🥰🥰

1581433217998.jpg

Do you know ? I need you more than breath. I don't want anything, no car, no house, no money. I just want you Anmol

1581433227380.jpg
    I love you soooooooooooooo mucchhhhhhhhhh 🥰🥰🥰🥰

1581433237520.jpg
    [e]2764[/e]️[e]2764[/e]️[e]2764[/e]️[e]2764[/e]️
    1581433245400.jpg

For my world Anmol [e]2764[/e]️ Whom I love more than myself. I miss you very much, just go out this time and we should be married .. Now i want to live rest of my life in you arms 🥰🥰 i love you so much ...

I have written something else for you, which I want to hear the whole world.....

Pyaar mhobbat ke baare mein
    to suna hi hoga [e]1f61a[/e]
    pyaar mhobbat ke baare mein
    to suna hi hoga [e]1f61a[/e]

are , jo mujhe hua hai
    wo tmhe bhi to hua hogaa .... [e]1f618[/e]

tumhari nashili[e]1f60d[/e] aakhon se jaam to humne pii hai
    kuch nasha to aapko bhi hua hoga ..🥰🥰

I love you sooo much Anmol [e]2764[/e]️.

19. anunayC
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 11, 2020

20. amitkarmoker
    Eclair Feb 11, 2020