[closed]shock problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nagarjuna003
    Gingerbread Oct 26, 2018

nagarjuna003 , Oct 26, 2018 :
    I didn't check the shock problem at time of bought brand new one plus 6. from past two months onwards I am getting shock problem while charging mobile.4 months also not completed .iam getting this issue.

I didn't find any service center in my home town.Customer care saying that to go to City and check up my phone in service center.

particular this phone purpose I need to go to city . Already spend a lot of money for this phone. Because of this defect peace purpose I need to spend more money again.

iam also one plus loyalty customer.This thing happened for me.

after this post will publish in the forum .they will close my thread. Atleast few people will know about my issue.they are not bother about my issue.

2. B_Wrath
    Nougat Oct 26, 2018

B_Wrath , Oct 26, 2018 :
    Check the earthing at your home...

3. nagarjuna003
    Gingerbread Oct 26, 2018

iam changing other phone.iam not getting any shock.

it is not happened any other phone

why this phone getting.

Earthy already there.

4. B_Wrath
    Nougat Oct 26, 2018

B_Wrath , Oct 26, 2018 :
    Then like i told you in the other thread, take it to a service center... Any product is liable to production error... You are the only one having this problem... No one else claimed it other than you...

5. nagarjuna003
    Gingerbread Oct 26, 2018

please give me 5000rs INR .I will go to city .As you said I will do the service in service center.

if you get this situation .will you spend that much amount.

6. B_Wrath
    Nougat Oct 26, 2018

B_Wrath , Oct 26, 2018 :
    You don't make any sense... You have the problem, you need to get it fixed... If you have a problem going to the city, do a RMA and send the device through courier..

7. ratansuthar00
    Eclair Oct 26, 2018

ratansuthar00 , Oct 26, 2018 :
    Hi, Where exact Point you are getting shock in One Plus 6? i in Glass? back ? front? Did you try to put charger on another some socket? or Just in case Did you tried to use another charger, like remove the Usb c cable and put some another charger point to check. if Everything is fine at you and tried and still getting that shock. If you far from service center, you can try this that, Install a App Called Oneplus care, install it, and they provide pickup and drop facility, i hope you solved Your problem. :)

8. B_Wrath
    Nougat Oct 26, 2018

B_Wrath , Oct 26, 2018 :
    You are late to the party... All these have been discussed in his previous thread...

ratansuthar00 likes this.
  9. nagarjuna003
    Gingerbread Oct 26, 2018

because of this reply expect from you.thats why I didn't reply that time.

please don't suggest half of knowledge.

I know to go to service center.iam not asking suggest to go to service center.

iam giving information to the one plus team.dont send the defect peace to loyalty customer.

10. keithnyc
    Marshmallow Moderator Oct 26, 2018

keithnyc , Oct 26, 2018 :
    Sorry Nagar. You can either go through Customer Service and mail in your phone, or as they also suggested, to go into the service center. If there is something defective with the phone and it is under warranty, they will repair or replace it for you.
    Answered/closed

B_Wrath likes this.
  11. vikkramnani27
    Cupcake Oct 26, 2018