[CLOSED] Snapchat won't let me log in after rooting and xposed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nickexp
    Honeycomb Sep 28, 2016

Nickexp , Sep 28, 2016 :
    I just rooted my phone and installed xposed. I just installed snapchat and tried logging in but it keeps saying "Oh no! Your login temporally failed, so please try again later".

I've tried disabling root access and uninstalling xposed (the uninstalling doesn't seem to be working though, I always get an error and the xposed app says xposed is active.

2. Nickexp
    Honeycomb Sep 28, 2016

Nickexp , Sep 28, 2016 :
    Update: I used the wrong uninstaller, hopefully uninstalling xposed correctly will resolve the issue.

3. jhajhria
    Honeycomb Sep 28, 2016

jhajhria , Sep 28, 2016 :
    Thats Snapchat issue. Install Snapchat before rooting and installing xposed and log in. After logging in you can root and install xposed. Then take a backup using titanium backup and you can restore that data to log in if you flash new rom.

4. Nickexp
    Honeycomb Sep 28, 2016

Nickexp , Sep 28, 2016 :
    Rooting wasn't the problem, it was Xposed. Logged in then reinstalled it, and used RootCloak to block any trace of Xposed from snapchat as an extra measure. It's working fine.

5. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Sep 28, 2016

dsmonteiro , Sep 28, 2016 :
    Someone wants to be a naughty boy and use xposed to not get caught taking screenshots. :D;)

Can I close the thread, then?

Gonzo01 likes this.
  6. Nickexp
    Honeycomb Sep 28, 2016

Nickexp , Sep 28, 2016 :
    Yeah, the issue is sorted so go ahead.

dsmonteiro likes this.
  7. Nickexp
    Honeycomb Sep 28, 2016

Nickexp , Sep 28, 2016 :
    Also, lol, I don't care if people see I screenshot crap. I'm 15, not like anyone's sending me nudes or anything, maybe just the occasional meme that's worthy of screenshotting lol

dsmonteiro likes this.
  8. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Sep 28, 2016

dsmonteiro , Sep 28, 2016 :
    Great! Issue solved, closing thread.

Gonzo01 and Nickexp like this.