[CLOSED][SOLVED]Another trade-in voucher split nightmare *solved*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geneticmaterial Froyo Jun 8, 2018

geneticmaterial, Jun 8, 2018 :
    Received my assessment email for my op5 trade in along with 3 vouchers totalling the quoted amount of £270. 1 for £200, 1 for £50 and 1 for £20. With terms stating again that only one can be used per order. Nowhere in the t and c did it state they would split them down.

Absolutely gutted they’ve tried to do this.

Got straight onto op support chat and the details have been passed to the “highest team” for a response to come in 24-48 hours.

Fingers crossed.

X1517396854503 likes this.
  2. superplus English POC Assistant Head Moderator Jun 9, 2018

superplus, Jun 9, 2018 :
    sorry to hear that, hope you will get a response soon, though not sure if you will get one during the weekend. let me know if you haven't received a satisfying response by Monday and I can escalate for you.

3. geneticmaterial Froyo Jun 9, 2018

4. vic_delaflor Cupcake Jun 9, 2018

vic_delaflor, Jun 9, 2018 :
    This is not a unique problem as I have been given multiple vouchers that are unsusable in conjunction. I am waiting on an answer, I'll let you know how it goes

5. geneticmaterial Froyo Jun 10, 2018

geneticmaterial, Jun 10, 2018 :
    Result!
    Got an email through about an hour ago with a new code for the full amount. I also tried the others and they no longer work as expected.
    Wahoo.

izzykasha, superplus and sommersy like this.
  6. superplus English POC Assistant Head Moderator Jun 11, 2018

superplus, Jun 11, 2018 :
    Glad to hear that! I will close this thread then as solved, but for anyone else (e.g. @vic_delaflor) facing the same issue who isn't having any luck with Customer Support, please send me a private message with your CS ticket number and I will try to escalate it for you: https://forums.oneplus.com/conversations/add?to=superplus