2. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Sep 17, 2019

Kytharsis , Sep 17, 2019 :
    Clear the cache and reboot.

itsFreelancer likes this.
  3. J1550993466285
    Donut Sep 19, 2019

J1550993466285 , Sep 19, 2019 :
    it made device hotter and i still have this problem,if you are not a Oxygen producer don't give people false info

4. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Sep 19, 2019

Kytharsis , Sep 19, 2019 :
    ... How? Clearing the cache is usually the best way to fix this problem.

5. ngydat
    KitKat Sep 19, 2019

ngydat , Sep 19, 2019 :
    No one here works at One Plus. You're in a users' forum so this kind of remark, you can keep it to yourself.

6. gaster
    Lollipop Moderator Sep 19, 2019

gaster , Sep 19, 2019 :
    Hi friend. First let me make clear that here when people asking for help, the actual community members that probably believe which way is the solution or they had the same experience before, sharing their thoughts to help those who need it. In your case as you asked about this Spotify app issue, some users answered by trying to help you. So don't take it negative. I am talking about the comment you did "it made device hotter and i still have this problem,if you are not a Oxygen producer don't give people false info".

The most usual action we take in cases like these and by the user posts and issues experience all this time here in the community, it's to clear the app's cache. If this not work, you better try to uninstall the application, enter the recovery mode, clear only cache from there and reboot the device. Then install again the app and try to see how it goes. If the issue remain and you can't get further help here, there is always the official Customer Support section here https://oneplus.com/support and by hitting at the bottom of the page the Chat with us fucntion, you can ask for a live chat help.

Also don't forget to always use first the community's Search function before posting a new thread. I will close now this thread and kindly take the actions I mentioned if you desire it too and if nothing's change, contact the Customer Support.

Also if you believe that you found a bug in the OxygenOS, app or you like to make a suggestion, use the Feedback section here https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/.

Thank you!