[Closed] Still Didnt recieved The Oxygen 3.5.5 update

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tanmaysalunke
    Gingerbread Jan 4, 2017

tanmaysalunke , Jan 4, 2017 :
    I m from India (Mumbai) .
    When The update (3.5.5) was announced, I was using CyanogenMod 13 .
    So i reverted back to Oxygen 3.1.0 (Non-Rooted) and still no luck.

What should i do ?
    I understand its Incremental Update But still So much wait , I dont understand

2. jkb114
    Lollipop Jan 4, 2017

jkb114 , Jan 4, 2017 :
    if you really don't want to wait then I'd suggest using a vpn and getting the ota or flashing the ota file manually

tanmaysalunke likes this.
  3. Nadim_k
    Cupcake Jan 4, 2017

4. ehsaanbhati
    Gingerbread Jan 4, 2017

ehsaanbhati , Jan 4, 2017 :
    OTA zip for latest update 3.5.6 is available on below post, if you wish to update manually please proceed or as suggested by @jkb114 install Opera VPN or any other suitable VPN, change location to Canada/Germany, you will receive the latest update 3.5.6
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...-and-ota-updates.387615/page-76#post-15556313

And a free suggestion, Please use the search bar on upper right corner before you start any new thread. You will find numerous responses for your problem. So this will save your time and at the same time will keep the Forum clean

tanmaysalunke and jkb114 like this.
  5. Runaque
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2017

Runaque , Jan 4, 2017 :
    Just download the OTA and install it yourself! I just did this and it makes your system look fresh again with the little changes they made.

6. ariblaze
    Jelly Bean Jan 4, 2017

ariblaze , Jan 4, 2017 :
    Seriously irritated to see the same posts over and over again. The best is not to answer these questions and let them find the answers themselves by using the search feature in the forum.

7. noquarter
    Lollipop Jan 4, 2017

noquarter , Jan 4, 2017 :
    Question answered
    Very redundant thread closed

jkb114 likes this.