[CLOSED]still no Android 10 update on T Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P1567632492424 , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Dec 3, 2019 :
    I wouldn't have bought the phone if I knew this was going to be the case. I'm still on 9.5.11 which doesn't even have the latest camera improvements. And since T Mobile stopped selling the 7 Pro I'm assuming the update isn't going to happen anytime soon until I pay the phone off.

Z1562901739413 likes this.
  2. The Last OnePlus Jedi
    Eclair Dec 5, 2019

The Last OnePlus Jedi , Dec 5, 2019 :
    Updates will happen regardless of if phone is paid off or not. I just spoke with a OnePlus rep and I was told that most likely T-MO won't finish their development portion and testing until next year. I figured that since it has been several months and we are on December. I am currently exploring the best and safest option to update to the international firmware. I have seen some XDA posts on how to do this without unlocking the SIM of Bootloader. I did get authorized permanent SIM unlock which is cool.

3. pablofg1978
    Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Dec 5, 2019

pablofg1978 , Dec 5, 2019 :
    This is a community forum, not support. Your device is locked by the carrier, so updates are depending of them.
    Please read and use this thread for further discussion
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/software-update-excitement-thread.993639/
    Redundant thread closed