[CLOSED] stuck at OpenBeta 23

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ipshittiwari27 Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

Ipshittiwari27, Jun 13, 2019 :
    I'm a OnePlus 5T user currently stuck at OpenBeta 23. I received an OTA update for OpenBeta 24 which advised not to switch between apps while downloading the update (which ofcourse happened by mistake). It went upto 100% , but on clicking "Reboot to Upgrade" option , nothing happened. Instead it reverted back to downloading at 100% . It stays at 100% like forever. Nothing happened at all. Since then I have been unable to update to any of the open beta versions and this same problem persists while downloading any version. Today OnePlus released OpenBeta version 32 which I wish to install but can't. I tried contacting customer support but even they are so confused that the only thing they ask me to do is visit a service centre. Software solution for missing an update is to visit a service centre? I expected better from OnePlus.
    Any help or advice will be highly appreciated.

2. Hydra Bob Starting Point Expert Jun 13, 2019

B_Wrath and GopalB. like this.
  3. Ipshittiwari27 Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

Ipshittiwari27, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Before you close this thread. I'm stuck on OpenBeta 23 , received update for open beta 32. Do I have to follow the order or can I update directly from 23 to 32?

4. Hydra Bob Starting Point Expert Jun 13, 2019

Hydra Bob, Jun 13, 2019 :
    You should be able to update directly to the latest beta available but I would highly recommend that you back up all of your important data first in case you run into any further issues.

5. pablofg1978 Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Jun 13, 2019

pablofg1978, Jun 13, 2019 :
    I already told you to use the official beta thread for any issues with the beta. Please don't create duplicate threads.
    Redundant thread closed