[Closed] The Community staff is giving away their anniversary gifts. Help us choose who gets them!

1. Patrick N.
    Froyo May 27, 2021

Patrick N. , May 27, 2021 :
    Banner.jpg
    Hiiiii community,

Recently several of our team members (Congratulations to @Amanda W. @Crystal Z. @Tom B. @Chris dB @Mingyu !!!) received amazing anniversary gifts for their long contribution to this company - and of course, it was an emotional moment for everyone on the team (I think I even saw a little tear of joy in the eye of @Daniel D.:sleepy:)!

But OnePlus would not be OnePlus if we didn't know who deserves to be recognized for their contribution the most – our community! And since our amazing @Crystal Z. and @Amanda W. love nothing more than our community, they decided to give away their anniversary gifts in the Community to a couple of lucky users!:D:hearteyes:

Now we need your help to nominate two candidates that fit the following description and are an integral part of our community:

• The helpful community veteran is already part of the community for a minimum of three years and is always one of the first to jump in when help is needed. The veteran is active and his/her name is already well known in the OnePlus community.
    • The community sage lives and breathes the community and has been part of it for at least five years. His avatar was the first thing you saw when you entered the community and you are sure his/her helpful guidance will be there for years to come. A true hero of the community.
    Please post your nominations below and tell us why the person deserves the nomination (you can also nominate yourself, if you think you are a good fit).

Rules:
    • Post your nomination by June 7th, 2021, 11:59 PM (GMT+8)
    • Your post should tag your nomination and describe clearly why you made your choice
    • Winners will be announced on June 14th, 2021, 18:00 (GMT+8)
    • Standard Terms and Conditions apply

These two cool anniversary gift boxes will be dedicated to three and five years of outstanding contribution to the community. Check them out below!

The three-year anniversary gift box contains:

• An anniversary hat
    • A three-year anniversary badge
    • An action figure of our most beloved OnePlus mascot
    3y.gif

The five-year anniversary gift box contains:

• OnePlus Buds Z (Steven Harrington Edition)
    • A five-year anniversary badge
    • An action figure of our most beloved OnePlus mascot
    5y.gif

Thank you all for your support!

2. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar May 27, 2021

Tokolozi , May 27, 2021 :
    Hint for my own nomination?

Anyways my nominations are:
    The helpful community veteran
    @Caoimhín
    For reasons that should be obvious to everyone! A good sport for helping everyone, with always a helpful explanation and link lying around, especially if it comes to more serious issues like bricked devices

The community sage
    @script @Bouncer71 and @otto2 might all have one thing in common besides being German. Excellent Camera advice and regular posts in the photography section!

3. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat May 27, 2021

Shailender Sharma , May 27, 2021 :
    Good nominations. :)
    But @Caoimhín entry doesn't qualify the minimum 3 years criteria. Do check this again or ask for community consultant help.

iCoerce, malidan, superplus and 15 others like this.
  4. Tokolozi

Ah dahm, I was pretty sure I saw him when I joined already :( But that just proves how big of an impact he has made on the forum here! Maybe they can round it up from 2.5 to 3?

5. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat May 27, 2021

6. McJader
    Marshmallow May 27, 2021

McJader , May 27, 2021 :
    This is quite awesome @Patrick N. Also a grand welcome to the OnePlus Community!
    Very generous of @Amanda W. And @Crystal Z. To giveaway your great achievement prizes!
    After careful consideration, my nominations:
    Community Veteran: @Dresa91 . Of course it's the mega spammer:rolleyes:. Always the ready to help and well known in the Community.
    Community Sage: @Tokolozi . His Avatar was probably there in my first notification since the first one to respond to my introduction thread:p. His advice has helped me numerous times, also played a big part in me being active here. I'm also sure he won't abandon this place anytime soon.;)
    That's all, I repeat again, this is awesome:cool:

7. selvamthenarasu8
    Gingerbread May 27, 2021

8. Tokolozi

A wizard never abandons his party, he merely takes a break from them!

9. Tobikage
    Nougat May 27, 2021

Tobikage , May 27, 2021 :
    Cool !
    But not "here's the last remnants of the old OnePlus and it's logo" cool. :rolleyes:

10. Crystal Z.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member May 27, 2021

11. Overzee
    The Showcase Reviewer May 27, 2021

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021

12. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert May 27, 2021

Caomhin , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 27, 2021 :
    @Tokolozi is one of the most active and helpful members across all sections of the community. He is most helpful to all community members and me on occasion. Excellent contributer to the Forum.
    And someone to give prominence @SoniaB who never fails to answer a request to help everyine out when she is tagged and even on her own initiative to help other users who contribute here too. said:
    Also @Artemus. Another who is very willing to help out.
    Others are @Aaron2017 @ItsRavi25, @rhyd1am @Auristic @the_o2 @Swejuggalo @McJader @Tobikage @Shailender Sharma and so many others.
    There are just so many and I know you only want 2 but I would ask you to look at my selection here and if you feel they are worthy, choose 2 from those I mentioned. All extremely worthy candidates. There are so many more, and I feel terrible for not including them. But those are my current selections.

Last edited: May 27, 2021

13. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat May 27, 2021

The helpful Community Veteran - @B_Wrath
    Always ready to help the newcomers and guides the cupcakes to follow the forum etiquettes. Helps the forum to be clutter free. :)

The community sage - @the_o2
    He is omnipresent on the forum. His avatar is exceptional. Due to his tremendous knowledge and zeal to help others on the forum got selected as OnePlus 9 series Expert (off course with 2 very good knowledgeable fellows). :)

A very good luck to all the guys who are getting the nominations. 👍👍

14. Caomhin

Caomhin , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 27, 2021 :
    Thanks for the inclusion, unfortunately am not here long enough. Maybe next time. Appreciate the thought though 👍

15. Tokolozi

Shhhhh, I can borrow you one of my years.

16. McJader
    Marshmallow May 27, 2021

McJader , May 27, 2021 :
    Thanks for the tag!:D
    I wanted to include you too,but you feel short by a few months:oops:.
    Of course, all the people you've tagged are extremely helpful.

17. Dhruv Kashyap
    Jelly Bean May 27, 2021

Dhruv Kashyap , May 27, 2021 :
    Thanks for sharing @Patrick N.
    And that's real kind of both of you @Crystal Z. and @Amanda W. 😁
    I would love to nominate @Dresa91 and @Mr. BG

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021

18. the_o2

the_o2 , May 27, 2021 :
    Thanks mate :)

OMG, thanks you so much for such a lovely words 🙏🏼🙏🏼

But I'm not eligible for sage ; P, not completed 5 years.

Umm, choosing two is really hard :oops: I will nominate soon :)

19. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat May 27, 2021

Thanks for the tag. :)
    I was the first one to point out the damn 3 years criteria for your name selection. Your name always pops out as one of the favourites on the forum.👏👌

Keep up the good work. 👍💪

20. Tobikage
    Nougat May 27, 2021

Tobikage , May 27, 2021 :
    @camohan

Long time cupcake moderator and all round nice and helpful guy. :D
    Also always the first to jump in to close threads when they get exciting. Also coz he doesn't win anything. And he's been here forever. :rolleyes:

Everyones favourite forum maasi @SoniaB
    Senior member of the proxy OnePlus support team :p

The forum would be a flaming pile of crap without her here. :D And other MODs ofcourse....only some of you.... don't get too excited.