[Closed] The Community staff is giving away their anniversary gifts. Help us choose who gets them!

1. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Jun 3, 2021

Tokolozi , Jun 3, 2021 :
    Noobs that probably contributed more than you ever will....

Oh well let's add some emoji's so you can understand 🤫🤫🥱🤫🥱🤫🥱

tibsu18, B_Wrath, Auristic and 3 others like this.
  2. I1622030903908
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2021

I1622030903908 , via OnePlus 9R , Jun 3, 2021 :
    Thanks a lot

3. Tokolozi

4. I1622030903908
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2021

5. Overzee
    The Showcase Reviewer Jun 3, 2021

Overzee , Jun 3, 2021 :
    I'm excited to nominate @cdnfarmer and here's why she deserves this:

In recent years she has made a serious contribution to the OnePlus community, just a small selection to get an idea:
    • Creating a practical tutorial for all photography enthusiasts: 'A Practical Guide to Pro Mode'.
    • Creating and hosting the 'Carnival Game Poem' during the OnePlus 7th Anniversary (Community Carnival). Will you host another game during the 8th?
    • 'On the cover' on the second edition of OnePlus's Ctrl-Alt-Del. Again a nice contribution about photography, such an important theme for our community!
    It has been more than 1.5 years since we met in London (because of the OnePlus 7T launch). To this day we keep each other updated on our life outside the community, thank you so much for that!
    I don't know if it's possible (since this person is a head moderator), but since the moderators are an important and invaluable part of the community I'd like to nominate @superplus. When I joined the OnePlus community in 2014 @superplus had been around for some time, as long as I can remember Bender from Futurama has been shining as an avatar; a real eye-catcher. The contribution in the Dutch-speaking part of the OnePlus community is large and important to maintain, only in this way will we keep the Dutch branch of the OnePlus community forums 'alive'.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021

the_o2, atenaa, cdnfarmer and 6 others like this.

6. darrelllmr
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2021

7. malidan
    Nougat Jun 3, 2021

malidan , Jun 3, 2021 :
    You just can't take it like a man can you, read the rules of engagement, before brown nosing.🤫

I have piece of the original OP logo, at the Head office so somebody well above your paygrade thinks my contribution was worthy with out me bending over backwards.:rolleyes:

8. atenaa
    KitKat Jun 3, 2021

atenaa , Jun 3, 2021 :
    Hello community Friends

First I nominate all of you Community BFFs. 🥰 😊

I started in this community when I bought the OP3 (a fantastic phone, btw 🤩). At that time I was just hanging out in the Portugal threads to learn news about the phone and to exchange impressions with other OP3 owners.
    There, when me and any of the users had some problem or doubt @youbi was always there to help us. And today it continues. He is always willing to help and always has a friendly word when things are not going so well.
    I don't know if I can nominate an Assistant Head Moderator but if I can I nominate @youbi as community veteran.

As community sage I nominate @script . For his kindness, his friendly words (he knows 🤗). He is always willing to help. He is the master in photography and I love his neighbor squirrels. 🥰🥰

But If moderators are not allowed to be nominated I want to nominate: as community veteran @Dresa91. He can like as soon as we write a post, no matter what time it is 😯(do you ever sleep? 😂). On the other hand @Dresa91 is the strict "referee" on the Off Topic games. 😄 Whenever we make a "foul" 😄 in the game he immediately gives the "yellow card". 😅
    As community sage I want to nominate @Cheetosdust. Everything he writes has the quality of a Nobel Prize 🤩 and often touches us deep in the heart.😍

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021

Overzee, Dresa91, McJader and 3 others like this.
  9. Tokolozi

Tokolozi , Jun 3, 2021 :
    You seem a bit touchy lately, if someone hurt you please indicate it on the drawing here:
    upload_2021-6-3_23-24-1.png

As for my pay grade, didn't know we got paid here? Then again.... You don't know what I've gotten either, now do you?

Nice that you got a logo piece though, I hope you look at it with utter disgust every time you see it. Maybe one day Xioami will do the same for you, since you're clearly doing more for them here than anyone else. Even though I really like my Mi10, I try to criticize and praise brands equally here.

Now back on topic:
    No idea what it has to do with me saying @Caoimhín 's contribution (even in the just 2.5 years he's been here as a "noob") here was more meaningful than yours or mine? Maybe because you like taking about your accomplishments more than others you thought I meant my own contributions, and not of those I nominated?

Maybe, just maybe you're a little bit sad nobody nominated you, better luck next time. If there's ever a contest for best PITA, I'll be sure to think of you.

Then again you were probably just trying to get a response from me because I stopped replying to your thread (one of many of yours that always seem to die..... Prematurely) It worked, congratulations.

A tip, for threads, if you want engagement, some more text and your thoughts on the matter are usually better than just a YouTube video with "like it.... Or not 😂😂" besides it. The majority of active users will probably get the conversation started with that. Maybe you can get among the 20-something pinned threads in tech then.... If that is what you desire.

But for now I think I'll put you back in solitary confinement, as the one and only user on my ignore list. I suggest you add me there too in yours. It's clear that my profile picture brings out the "best" in you.

You can consider this your "win", but we all know that in your head you would have done so either way.

10. malidan
    Nougat Jun 3, 2021

malidan , Jun 3, 2021 :
    🤭🤭🤭🤭

Are you talking about the dude that said everything Xiaomi and Samsung was crap, the dude that had multiple accounts spamming the forum?
    This is useful right? I maybe wrong but I can't be bothered to check, the name looks familiar to that of one of the forum crybaby's of a few years back.
    Or is he one of these clear the cache guys on the forum.

Your Butts is on fire 🔥🔥🔥 tldr and too much BS.

You didn't get a piece of history did you? 🤔
    They binned you off didn't they.🤭
    You jealous as hell ain't ya.😅

Dude I never ask or expect anybody to nominate me for anything, peer or brown nosing for recognition has never been my thing. That's why I only post for kicks and giggles and not for likes, hence your reach for the fanboy manual.

fcb056d4f35bc7b511c4f81721df2742.gif

The only thing premature here is your knowledge that I have to keep propping up. Right i'm off for another break, the stench that surrounds you is starting choke me.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021

JelleZon likes this.
  11. script
    Moderator Moderator Jun 3, 2021

script , Jun 3, 2021 :
    Thank you very much. Makes me honestly happy:)

And I agree: Youbi is the best.

JelleZon, MRTLima and atenaa like this.
  12. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Jun 4, 2021

Dresa91 , Jun 4, 2021 :
    Thank you so much for your words:)

13. Luminon
    Froyo Jun 7, 2021

Luminon , Jun 7, 2021 :
    I have a nomination for @JelleZon as community sage.

I thought very long about how I can tell you all why I think and feel like that. Than I decided I should share my first hand experience with this awesome guy

It was in the middle of April. The worst thing, which can happen to a smartphone user did pass my way ... I had a little accident by stumble over my feet, fell down and dropped my OP 6. The phone flew and hit right with the screen the first step of a stairway .... Broken ....

My. OP 6 was the non-plus-ultra for me. It was a sheer nightmare as this was happening right before my eye. I needed a moment to realize and settle down the shock and the following reality ....I need to check out for a new phone.

Of course I followed the development of OP, but not so detailed like in the past. I was overwhelmed by all the different versions now, was it in the past easier to compare and decide.

I made a post in ther german section of the broad and I didn't take long and Simone answered. I was referred to this great guy and I was patient, nice and empatic about my questions and needs.

He did help me with a lot of informations, examples, comprehension, links to reviews, own experiences and an all encompassing consulting. So I was able to decide me for my new and beloved OP9 pro.

And did he stop after I did buy the device? Hell no! This guy stuck to me, informed me about updates, asked me about my experiences, how I am doing with the phone and helped me to find the best fitting accessories as well. I never felt so save with the progress to get a new phone like this time.

Beside my case, I saw him writing, helping and having fun in the community as well. This guy is not just am ambassador, or a regular user ....he is a guy with a heart to help out users, sharing his passion about technic and is open to share his knowledge, as well being open to learn new things from others.

In my view he represents the spirit of the OP community and for what all people here are standing.

@JelleZon Thank you so much for everything you have done and for everything you will do for the community in the future. I am really grateful about how you stand the whole time at my side and it makes me glad to know that someone like you is here around. With my post and nomination I want to show and impress hoe much this all mean to me and how much I value it.

Thanks to all of you for reading my posting and nomination. Wishes everyone good luck!

Best wishes!
    Lumi

JelleZon, puccellino, atenaa and 5 others like this.
  14. JelleZon
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jun 7, 2021

JelleZon , Jun 7, 2021 :
    Oh my god thank you very much mate! 🤯
    Such lovely and awesome words! 😍

puccellino, atenaa, the_o2 and 3 others like this.
  15. Q1613407152280
    Donut Jun 7, 2021

16. E1622087762274
    Eclair Jun 7, 2021

E1622087762274 , Jun 7, 2021 :
    I don't know most of the community members and I am not that active too. But whatever experience I have, I would nominate:
    The helpful community veteran: @@Dresa91
    The community saga: @@SoniaB

There must be many more members who must have helped the community a lot, it's just that I don't know.

Dresa91 likes this.
  17. E1622087762274
    Eclair Jun 7, 2021

E1622087762274 , Jun 7, 2021 :
    I don't know most of the community members and I am not that active too. But whatever experience I have, I would nominate:
    The helpful community veteran: @Dresa91
    The community saga: @SoniaB

There must be many more members who must have helped the community a lot, it's just that I don't know.

18. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Jun 7, 2021

Dresa91 , Jun 7, 2021 :
    Thank you my friend:)

SoniaB likes this.