[Closed] The Moderators in this Forum Are Chickens Just like One Plus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eye842 Lollipop Oct 20, 2018

eye842, Oct 20, 2018 :
    You got to give him credit for not lashing out against everyone who post comments that are against him. That's what the Cupcakes usually do.

2. B_Wrath Marshmallow Oct 20, 2018

B_Wrath, Oct 20, 2018 :
    You mean a hall of famer???

3. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Oct 20, 2018

Cheetosdust, Oct 20, 2018 :
    Hell yeahhhh we can.

**Googles "peregrine falcons**

Hell yeahhhh we can! :p

You did good, chicken Jr. ;)

Heheh, a goon heart, always ready to pick a fight... against cholesterol! ;)

Also, at least you aren't using a phone design by the big bully Apple in California. Right? :D :p

Ohh, so you are using the old "I don't know the answer, so I'm just going to write a lot and hope for the best?" :D ;)

4. Shivang Joshi Starting Point Expert Oct 20, 2018

Shivang Joshi, Oct 20, 2018 :
    Ahh, then I agree with that :p

Yeah, quite true :sweatsmile:

5. Shivang Joshi Starting Point Expert Oct 20, 2018

Yeeaap, eggjactly that :D :p

6. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Oct 20, 2018

I'm using that tactic since first grade.

"2+2 = ?"

"To answer that question we need to think about ancestral crops. The moon and the gravitational forces (...). So, two plus two is not about a precise answer, but a metaphor about how we, the human race, crave the company of another human being. Two plus two, dear teacher, is not basic math, but a mirror against our loneliness; a battle against the terrible "1+0" question. Also: Is it 5?" :p

7. B_Wrath Marshmallow Oct 20, 2018

B_Wrath, Oct 20, 2018 :
    You mean 1+ 2??? Don't let oneplus hear that! :p:p:p

8. Shivang Joshi Starting Point Expert Oct 20, 2018

Well, that tactic worked most of the time, right? :D :p

And, that's a perfect answer for "2+2 =?" :p :tearsofjoy:

9. Murman Jelly Bean Oct 20, 2018

Murman, Oct 20, 2018 :
    Disgruntled former OP2 owner here. It was likely my last OP device.

10. camohan Marshmallow Moderator Oct 20, 2018

11. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Oct 20, 2018

Also, @ouyamaster, it seems you ran away from your own thread.

Not happy with the replies you got so decided to run for the hills?

When things are bad and your argument falls flat, when you are expecting the mods to close your thread so you have another reason to act like a "victim" - yes, victim between "" because I respect the real victims -, but they keep your own rambling open to the rest of the community, when you realize you got mad for the wrong reasons, when you read almost everyone is mocking a stupid flow of thinking and attack back, you ran away.

You leave the community discussing your own delusional nonsense. You know, it seems to me, the chicken is not the mod team, the chicken is you.

Finish what you started, be a falcon on your own writing like you think you are before your own eyes.

Be human and be decent, be brave enough to answer this: what do you want with your opening post?

Were you expecting a red lock so you could open another thread? Were you expecting to have another reason to cry wolf? Were you expecting a decision to lock this thread based on the pure stupidity of calling the mod team chickens?

Well, it seems that backfired. The thread is still open. You know, I actually respect chickens, because they don't know any better. So to call you a chicken is not that fair, to chickens.

So, @ouyamaster, you know what you are? Not a chicken, but something even less intelligent. Yes, @ouyamaster, you are a @ouyamaster!

12. B_Wrath Marshmallow Oct 20, 2018

B_Wrath, Oct 20, 2018 :
    So all the mods are going to become dinner now ???

Cervantes, dalmia09 and Shivang Joshi like this.
  13. B_Wrath Marshmallow Oct 20, 2018

B_Wrath, Oct 20, 2018 :
    Excellently worded!!

14. Sujknair Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 20, 2018

Sujknair, Oct 20, 2018 :
    How the heck did you type all of that, this fast?
    Waitaminute... Crax, is that you?

15. Cervantes Lollipop Moderator Oct 20, 2018

Cervantes, Oct 20, 2018 :
    Chicken rice

16. jcyq88 Cupcake Oct 20, 2018

jcyq88, Oct 20, 2018 :
    Well I've yet to get an Apple product so far hence not being brainwashed at all despite just meeting up with 3 of my childhood friends who's dieheart fans of iPhone yesterday. One working for an iPhone distributor while the other two got the products from her with staff price. The whole topic yesterday covers 90% of iPhone stuff which I'm not even interested.

So ya, the whole is really bigger than you think. And yeah by voicing your opinion now may not change anything as the company top management have approved of the current product and it's already in the manufacturing line hence whatever you're doing now is off any use.

heyitsjames likes this.
  17. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Oct 20, 2018

I'm in a different timezone, a second is a minute here. :p

I just wrote it ;)

18. anupritaisno1 KitKat Oct 20, 2018

anupritaisno1, Oct 20, 2018 :
    So that you can find out which new members are more likely to spam and stalk them first

19. Cervantes Lollipop Moderator Oct 20, 2018

Cervantes, Oct 20, 2018 :
    I did not think of comparing myself to an animal. it's just to post the video

20. An.I.Am Jelly Bean Moderator Oct 20, 2018