[closed]The Showcase-join the 'OnePlus Explorer Backpack' reviewer squad!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trista W.
    Gingerbread Oct 18, 2018

Trista W. , Oct 18, 2018 :
    Regular.png
    [update]
    In order to offer more users the opportunity to join in this contest, we decide to extend the deadline to Oct 30. The winners will be announced on Nov 5. All the others remain unchanged.

Hello everyone,

As you have already heard, there is another meticulously designed product coming: our new OnePlus Explorer Backpack. Thanks to your passionate feedback and suggestions, our product team has created a new backpack that integrates your needs and OnePlus genes. We want to introduce a sibling of 'The Lab'- 'The Showcase'.

To kick off 'The Showcase', we’re launching a review program where you have the chance to write an unbiased review about all aspects of our new backpack. Those selected will be among the first users to own and unveil the mystery of our new 'explorer'.

Are you ready to join us? Please post on this thread about your favorite backpack:
    • why it attracted you (appearance, functionality etc.)
    • how long it has been in your company
    • what memory it has left you
    Include pictures! Photo skills will be one of the areas we consider and your pictures may show up as the banner in final-round poll.

Another surprise for The Showcase is our different way of picking out the final winners. This was inspired by @Dunnow ’s suggestion in one of our Let’s Talk threads.

How this works:
    1. Share your story on this thread about your favorite backpack
    2. After the cut-off date, our staff will preliminarily pick out several high-quality entries to remove the possibility of any unqualified content.
    3. And then, it’s your show time! We will start a poll. Please vote for your favorite post or whoever you want to hear from. Let us know who you think is most suitable to test and review our brand-new backpack.
    In the end, 10 of you will be chosen based on the votes received and the quality of your reviews (word & pictures). Submissions are open until 9PMHKT on October 30, and we’ll announce our final reviewer squad on this thread by November 5.

• Entries in English Only.
    • If chosen, you agree to complete all requirements on time and in an honest manner; if you are not able to do so, you agree to return the backpack in its original condition and give your spot to the next candidate.
    • As a reviewer, you agree to provide OnePlus with the free right to use and publish any production materials (video, pictures, articles, etc.) that are generated and submitted during the review period.
    • When you apply, your entry will be added automatically to an internal backup reviewer list. We reserve the right to contact backup reviewers for additional review purposes during the selection period.
    • OnePlus reserves all rights to this event. The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of OnePlus.
    Notice: OnePlus Contest Official Rules, Terms and Conditions [Here]

2. GopalB.
    Nougat Oct 18, 2018

3. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Oct 18, 2018

superplus , Oct 18, 2018 :
    Wow, now this is something I can get on board with! :D Looking forward to the entries and final reviews and great that you took @Dunnow's suggestions on board for this! Edit: wait, just noticed the deadline, might not be able to make it after all... ;_;

4. Moin2200
    KitKat Oct 18, 2018

5. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Oct 18, 2018

OmSihag, script, johneebee and 14 others like this.
  6. B_Wrath
    Nougat Oct 18, 2018

B_Wrath , Oct 18, 2018 :
    All the best mate! :)I'll be rooting for you!

7. SoniaB
    Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Oct 18, 2018

OmSihag, script, David Y. and 10 others like this.
  8. GopalB.
    Nougat Oct 18, 2018

GopalB. , Oct 18, 2018 :
    But i'll have to write something 1st... :rolleyes:
    Living a sloth life isn't easy... o_O

Aarit, OmSihag, Shivang Joshi and 4 others like this.
  9. B_Wrath
    Nougat Oct 18, 2018

B_Wrath , Oct 18, 2018 :
    Really a good suggestion there mate.. I want to see the forum regulars get proper chance rather than any random youtuber...

10. GopalB.
    Nougat Oct 18, 2018

11. GopalB.
    Nougat Oct 18, 2018

GopalB. , Oct 18, 2018 :
    Doesn't mean that they won't get the cream...

12. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Oct 18, 2018

OmSihag, sethisidd, Sujknair and 6 others like this.
  13. B_Wrath
    Nougat Oct 18, 2018

B_Wrath , Oct 18, 2018 :
    All the best to you too!! :):):)

14. B_Wrath
    Nougat Oct 18, 2018

B_Wrath , Oct 18, 2018 :
    Stop being a sloth for sometime;)

15. SoniaB
    Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Oct 18, 2018

16. GopalB.
    Nougat Oct 18, 2018

GopalB. , Oct 18, 2018 :
    Write a review on my behalf... o_O

But... How??? :eek:

Nooo... :rolleyes:

17. Plenkske
    Lollipop Assistant Head Moderator Oct 18, 2018

Plenkske , Oct 18, 2018 :
    I like this new lab experiment :) Well done ! Great suggestion @Dunnow
    I think I'm gonna join this. Need to take some pics and write a nice story hehe.

OmSihag, script, Dunnow and 5 others like this.
  18. B_Wrath
    Nougat Oct 18, 2018

B_Wrath , Oct 18, 2018 :
    Now that's more like it:p:p:p
    Transfer the president post to me for a few days...;):p

19. GopalB.
    Nougat Oct 18, 2018

GopalB. , Oct 18, 2018 :
    But i'll still be a sloth... o_O:oops:

20. B_Wrath
    Nougat Oct 18, 2018

B_Wrath , Oct 18, 2018 :