[closed]The Showcase-join the 'OnePlus Explorer Backpack' reviewer squad!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its.Leandroo
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Oct 18, 2018

Its.Leandroo , Oct 18, 2018 :
    I actually do. I just sorted out all the notes I had laying around on my desk, all hand-written :confused:

Shivang Joshi and FlixbusLennart like this.
  2. cdnfarmer
    Jelly Bean Oct 18, 2018

script and Shivang Joshi like this.
  3. Its.Leandroo

Its.Leandroo , Oct 18, 2018 :
    Nothing to worry about! You can't be worse than my colleagues at writing :D

Shivang Joshi likes this.
  4. the_o2
    Marshmallow Oct 18, 2018

the_o2 , Oct 18, 2018 :
    Wow, the same problem with me to :p:p
    Why I am not good like @Cheetosdust in writing:oops::oops:

eye842 and Shivang Joshi like this.
  5. AlouLouky
    Jelly Bean Oct 18, 2018

AlouLouky , Oct 18, 2018 :
    Hello, where is the sign up list ?

6. Trista W.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member Oct 18, 2018

Trista W. , Oct 18, 2018 :
    Any valid post(with words and pictures about backpack)under this thread would be considered as a entry.

script, dsmonteiro, eye842 and 2 others like this.
  7. AlouLouky
    Jelly Bean Oct 18, 2018

8. Dunnow

Dunnow , Oct 18, 2018 :
    do you like finger-stuff?

Shivang Joshi and Its.Leandroo like this.
  9. Dunnow

script, Plenkske, dsmonteiro and 4 others like this.
  10. Venky61
    Jelly Bean Oct 18, 2018

11. Its.Leandroo

12. superplus
    English POC Assistant Head Moderator Oct 18, 2018

13. FlixbusLennart

14. K1539878158083
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2018

15. AnthonyC
    Gingerbread Oct 18, 2018

AnthonyC , Oct 18, 2018 :
    So many contestants and so few are the chosen ones lol. Beneath the face paint and manical laugh i am a great reviewer.

dsmonteiro likes this.
  16. SnapDragon01
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 18, 2018

17. sunil1491
    Honeycomb Oct 18, 2018

18. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Oct 18, 2018

Baymax , Oct 18, 2018 :
    Hello OnePlus forums.
    This is what may favorite backpack is and why.
    Unfortunately I cannot decide on my favorite backpack since I have used so many for so many different purposes, so I have broken down everything between my top 2 backpacks.

First backpack I want to talk about here is a camping backpack. I don't have any official picture of this backpack as it has been stored away for the next camping season but here is a stock image to give you an idea of what it looks like.
    [​IMG]
    Being a Boy Scout has really taught me the huge significance of your backpack. It stores your tent, bedding, cooking supplies, clothes, water canteen, etc. Everything that you need to last your week or weekend out in the wilderness. This backpack served me for about 12+ years as it was with me throughout my scouting experience and as I am still active as an assistant scoutmaster. It left with the memory that it essentially carries your home when you are away from home.

Second backpack I want to talk about is similar, but rather a smaller backpack which for all intensive purposes we will call the travel pack. Here is what mine looks like: (on the left)
    FCF67421-6469-4AB0-B422-AD5A49B83EB8.jpeg
    My travel pack usually acts as a secondary item; usually paired alongside a suitcase. It consists of things which don’t need to be stored and can easily be carried onto any plane or any sort of transportation. Mine usually consists of, depending on the outing: toiletries, a tablet, a camera with a few separate lenses, power for the items, handheld items (this for me usually includes a rubik’s cube since I like challenging myself with puzzles to keep myself busy), etc. One thing mine includes, to be unique, is a locking mechanism and many anti theft methods. It has been in my possession for about a year now, and has been to 3 separate countries in the time i’ve had it with, i’m sure, more places to add in the future. One takeaway I have from owning this backpack is that it ticks almost all the boxes. Everything from how it feels on your back and shoulders to the size being easily transportable.

To conclude, both of these backpacks serve different purposes for me, but neither is more important than the other. So to choose one backpack for me would be ludicrous and almost an impossible choice. These are the ones I find to be the most useful though.
    Thank you all for reading.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018

RJBoss, buntycubal, script and 14 others like this.
  19. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Oct 18, 2018

Baymax , Oct 18, 2018 :
    @Trista W. would it count that I talked about 2 backpacks since I couldn’t think of a singular backpack of mine that was superior to the others?

20. F_Priya_Darshan_lLrp
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2018