[closed]The Showcase-join the 'OnePlus Explorer Backpack' reviewer squad!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johneebee
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Oct 18, 2018

Baymax, Shivang Joshi and Dunnow like this.
  2. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Oct 18, 2018

Dunnow , Oct 18, 2018 :
    You are fired

3. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Oct 18, 2018

dalmia09, eye842 and Shivang Joshi like this.
  4. Shivang Joshi

Shivang Joshi , Oct 18, 2018 :
    Which would mean no chance for us :( :oops: :oops: (I really, really liked the idea of selection process though)

woSch and johneebee like this.
  5. johneebee
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Oct 18, 2018

johneebee , Oct 18, 2018 :
    i meant for the selection of 1-3 of the 10 reviewers, the normal way should also stay for us :p (although I havn't been a lab reviewer yet, only done reviews for contests :p )

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018

Shivang Joshi likes this.
  6. Shivang Joshi

I'll say "Yaaay, I can finally participate" then :p

woSch and johneebee like this.
  7. Cheetosdust

Cheetosdust , Oct 18, 2018 :
    Great contest and it's awesome to actually see a good idea - in this case by @Dunnow - being implemented.

Best of luck to all that are going to participate and I'll be here to read and vote on the poll.

Have fun :cool:

superplus and Shivang Joshi like this.
  8. Dunnow

Dunnow , Oct 18, 2018 :
    why not? because I said people active for 1 year or no other lab reviewers?

active I ment to avoid people winning stuff with 0 posts... and the no past lab reviewers seems obvious, can you imagine if I had won a 6t too? people would just not accept it. (I did not even participate btw)

anyway, OnePlus is not implementing my norms they made a spin, they preselect who they like most (and I assume fit their own criteria) and then we get to pick from whom we want to read from, seems fair and open enough to me, gets a short list to begin with too, and everyone can join.

will see if being part of the "pool of reviewers" grants us some other honors in the future, but I think it's best to allow more and more people to participate than to iterate (even when that would mean no more goodies for me u_u ).

Anyway, glad to see some people I recognize in the new 6t lab reviewers, will see if some show up in this one too :3

buntycubal, woSch, Trista W. and 2 others like this.
  9. Shivang Joshi

Well, I did say I might participate just for fun :D

Even if my entry was to be considered for this one, I would write a disclaimer about not considering my post for the contest. So yeah, even if I write something for this contest, I won't be participating in the contest ;)

And as I said in my I really liked your idea about the selection process for winners :)

woSch and Dunnow like this.
  10. Dunnow

Dunnow , Oct 18, 2018 :
    you go and worm up for that 6t ;)

Baymax and Shivang Joshi like this.
  11. Shivang Joshi

Baymax and Dunnow like this.
  12. ankitgondalia
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Oct 18, 2018

ankitgondalia , Oct 18, 2018 :
    Ok so as I'm a 6T Lab Reviewer now, I don't know whether I'm eligibile or not but I'm still going to share my favourite backpack and the memories with it.

I'm a mobile photographer and I need to carry equipments like tripods, lens, powerbanks, etc. So I need a backpack that not only has good amount space but also should protect all of my equipments. The backpack I use is a OnePlus Travel Backpack the 'Space Black' version.

1539891311508.jpg

I had a plan to buy this backpack but coincidentally received the backpack as a gift from OnePlus for winning the monthly shot on OnePlus contest. Now the reason why I went for Space Black is because of the simplistic design. The deep black colour along with the red accents on the zippers caught my eye. I also liked the backpack because it's somewhat anti-theft as the zips are tucked in a bit. It has been with me for more than 6 months and I'm still using it and its still as good as new.

I travel a lot with the backpack so I have a lot of memories with it but there's one memory I want to share and that is my backpack has once been feature on OnePlus's Instagram page. [e]1f602[/e] I was very happy that day to see my picture getting featured. So that was my story about my OnePlus backpack

1539891962617.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018

13. agoinfly
    Marshmallow Oct 18, 2018

14. OnePlusGang
    Gingerbread Oct 18, 2018

OnePlusGang , Oct 18, 2018 :
    cool!

15. Baymax

16. Trista W.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member Oct 19, 2018

Trista W. , Oct 19, 2018 :
    sure,it would.

17. sonalagnaik
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2018

18. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Oct 19, 2018

camohan , Oct 19, 2018 :
    Hahah strange dint get the tag. Yeah yeah I can handle this...!!! This is my type..!!

superplus and Shivang Joshi like this.
  19. Yashshah_36
    Honeycomb Oct 19, 2018

Stickied Post
    Yashshah_36 , Oct 19, 2018 :
    1540120757822.jpg

Ever thought of having a perfect backpack that serves all the purpose? Oneplus got you covered. I have been using the Oneplus Travel Backpack for more than 5 months now and I've been travelling constantly since then. It truly serves the purpose.

1539928322453.jpg

First let's talk about the colour, Morandi Grey, looks absolutely amazing. It has that casual funky look which gives it an edge over many backpacks. The colour os one of the reason why I love this backpack so much. It's unique and eye-catching. If you have one, trust me people are gonna come up to you and ask where did you get this from. They also have a black coloured option which gives it more of a formal look.

1539928346208.jpg

The design asthetics of the bag is truly amazing. This 20L backpack has one single large compartment with a laptop compartment at the back. It is very spacious and can be used for a single day trip. It includes a cloth bag in which I don't think many clothes are gonna fit in. It can be used for keeping accessories though. The bag also has many small compartments. It can be used to keep passport and wallets. In the bag I usually carry my laptop , keyboard, tripod and various amounts of cable and it handles them with ease without any fuss. The backpack is not much congested and is minimalistic which makes the bag stand out of most of the travel backpacks. There's padding on the back which gives makes it comfortable for long usage. The weight distribution of the backpack is absolutely good.

1539928357288.jpg

The materials used in making the bag is pretty sturdy and can be used for regular use. It's rugged and is built like a tank. it's definitely not gonna wear and tear soon.

1539928619001.jpg

I absolutely love this backpack and never go out traveling without it. It's an absolute travel companion. Utility and beauty combined.

1539928492480.jpg

Since I've been travelling a lot, The just feels so solid and absolutely amazing. Talking about memories, All the memories are still in the making , but I have one cute memory to share though. Fews days back I was in Lavasa, Maharashtra and there this puppy started following me. He was there during my shoots and kept jumping around. So I kept my bag down. And then I knelt down to pet him to give him biscuits, it started chewing and playing with my bag instead. He didn't damage or create any holes or something in my bag just because it was a small puppy and it as so cute. So then I let the bag be there so that the puppy would play with it and then not interrupt my shoots as it was coming and chasing the bag all along.

Edit : All photos were taken on the Oneplus 5.
    I forgot to mention about the compartments on the
    sides of the backpack in which you can keep your
    small water bottles or umbrellas or anything which
    which you wanna access quickly.
    And the hidden small compartment in the front is too good and well concealed that it's hard to notice it. I usually keep my wallet and earphones in that because it's quickly accessible and hardly visible at the same time.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018

20. kumaryashwin
    Jelly Bean Oct 19, 2018