[closed]The Showcase-join the 'OnePlus Explorer Backpack' reviewer squad!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _DEDSEC_
    Jelly Bean Oct 19, 2018

_DEDSEC_ , Oct 19, 2018 :
    I know it would be surreal, but I think I would pay 40-60$ if the backpack had a inbuilt dash(or whatever you call it in the future) charge power bank that had USB outlet coming out of the bag or even better a charging compartment. It would be so cool to charge it using the momentum energy you creat when walking to charge your phone!

Sriharsha Koduru and buntycubal like this.
  2. sethisidd
    Jelly Bean Oct 19, 2018

sethisidd , Oct 19, 2018 :
    Let people win something. Don't grab everything. ;)

luigimario and Shivang Joshi like this.
  3. sethisidd
    Jelly Bean Oct 19, 2018

Even if you could, don't.. :D ;) ;p

Shivang Joshi likes this.
  4. Shivang Joshi
    Starting Point Expert Oct 19, 2018

Shivang Joshi , Oct 19, 2018 :
    Well yeah, this is what I wrote ;)

sethisidd likes this.
  5. sethisidd
    Jelly Bean Oct 19, 2018

We need more people like you in the forum....[e]1f60a[/e]

6. Shivang Joshi

Shivang Joshi , Oct 19, 2018 :
    There are a lot of people better than me in this forum ;)

sethisidd likes this.
  7. marlox
    Honeycomb Oct 19, 2018

marlox , Oct 19, 2018 :
    My favorite backpack is the OnePlus Travel Backpack in Space Black, which I use everyday. So far I ordered 5 of them for myself and for my family & friends (They saw it and also wanted one).
    Here's what it looks like fully loaded after everyday use for 1 1/2 years:
    [​IMG]

Let me explain you why it is my favorite backpack:

1. It looks simpel but still stylish.
      • The design is what I would call minimalistic. When you have a backpack for everyday purposes, you need to have a backpack that fits to everything you wear and does not look awkward. With black you can't do much wrong. If you like it more colorful, just get the Morandi Grey version with grey, blue and orange.
      • The red accent colors of the zippers are great. I love the combination of black with a little bit red. For myself, this looks liek a mystic thing with the love for performance.
      • There are not too many straps flying around when wearing it. Believe me - nothing is more disturbing than things flying around your back when using the backpack while cycling or running.
    2. There are so many pockets inside that I still probably haven't found all of them.
      • Often you will enjoy the rich availability of different pockets inside and outside of the backpack. You will discover more and more of them as you use it - and each time it gives me a smile on my face as I didn't have discovered them before.
      • You can hide things in your backpack easily. Nobody will know which compartment they have to open for your valuables.
    3. The zips work flawlessly!
      • Quite often you have to throws cheaper backpacks aways, because the zips are not working flawlessly anymore. I used my OnePlus Travel backpack everyday for 1 1/2 years now, and its zip works like on the first day.
      • Heavy load is not a problem. Even when the backpack is overloaded, there are no problems with the zipper.
    4. There is enough space for your stuff in a reasonable backpack size.
      • Personally, I think that the backpack has the perfect size. A really big backpack looks and feels bad for everyday use. The size of the Travel Backpack is the right size for a university day, as well as a weekend trip to a city.
    5. The materials are of high-quality and washable.
      • I used the backpack in every weather condition imaginable. From the desert in Egypt to snowy mountains in Austria. It was always easy to clean with just some water and it didn't smell afterwards.
      • The backpack looks after 1 1/2 years like on the first day of use. It happens so often that other backpacks wear out and look dusty and rugged after using them for some months. So far this has not happened with the Travel Backpack from OnePlus.
    6. Shoulder Straps stay at the correct position.
      • It really will bug you when the shoulder straps always change their position and you have to correct them. This backpack really worked for me here. Straps are staying where they are and feel very soft.
    7. The price is right.
      • I am a student. Therefore, my budget is limited. With some referral points, you can get the backpack even cheaper than the 79€ it costs normally. Even that price would be justifiable for the above reasons.
    Thats why I use the OnePlus Travel Backpack everyday. I will continue to use this backpack, unless I maybe can get convinced of the new backpack after reviewing it for you. I will make a detailed analysis what benefits and weaknesses each backpack has, so you can make the correct buying decision for yourself.

Thanks for you attention!

8. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Oct 19, 2018

luigimario , Oct 19, 2018 :
    Haha, it's not up to me :p

9. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Marshmallow Senior Moderator Oct 19, 2018

Maximus Decimus Meridius , Oct 19, 2018 :
    I like this contest!

I think i'll participate too :eek: :

Hey there! I really love my 2nd generation Oneplus backpack. The looks of it are really good; they look quite simple but super handy in a way lots of pockets are hidden. This makes it really functional too.
    Its an improved version of the first backpack which is a bit smaller, but really effective also.
    I had both from a pop-up store. So the Morandi Grey, the Black version and the 1st lightgrey model.
    Its perfect for the daily urban commuter, being quite water proof with great zippers.

For bigger journeys i use my Wenger Synergy, which is just a little bigger, but actually the same quality as the Oneplus BackPacks:
    [​IMG]

The reason i'm not using the first gen backpack is because the 2nd generation is a bit more durable. Its good that the first backpack remains as pristine as possible. As this is my
    lil' baby...
    The 2nd generation can withstand my daily laziness of taking care of my belongings more.

The Blackversion saw a lot of countries close to the Netherlands, its been on the Slide in Olympic park (London). Or... actually, the bag wasn't allowed. :(
    I brought it to the F1 Spa-Franchorchamps track this year. Are the highlights of its backpack-life.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018

10. G_Shobhit_singh_mgls
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2018

11. viking_vp3
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2018

12. YasSkiller
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2018

13. santan
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2018

14. wfa31
    Eclair Oct 19, 2018

wfa31 , Oct 19, 2018 :
    Awesome! I'm in

15. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Oct 19, 2018

luigimario , Oct 19, 2018 :
    Good luck! I saw your name in that leaked picture of the 6T box. Pretty nifty. I'm excited to see what other surprises they put in the box :)

16. Cheetosdust

Cheetosdust , Oct 19, 2018 :
    Hopefully they are not like the ending of Seven :p

Shivang Joshi and luigimario like this.
  17. P1539337614841
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2018

18. G1539556549465
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2018

19. P1539337614841
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2018

20. hibirendra1