[Closed] The voice via OnePlus 6

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaque yetra
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2020

Zaque yetra , via OnePlus 6 , Sep 27, 2020 :
    Hey guys..
    I'm Noble Mathew an average customer and I've been with OnePlus for a long time.

"The voice" is a new thread that I'm creating that signifies what the the community wants in one form
    And since OnePlus has a great communication with us we can actually work out a great relationship with the company and the consumer. The signifier and the signified should co relate.

We will go all the way down to the tech and surface up to the design and asthetics, which will help making this community the most functional of all.

Write to me, ciao

2. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Sep 27, 2020

camohan , Sep 27, 2020 :
    Hey there, Welcome to the community forum.
    It's important that information is channeled through right way to right audience.
    And for that OnePlus has recently launched Ideas 2.0 which exactly caters to the purpose you have created the thread.
    Check this link https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/ideas-2-0-coming-soon.1304234/
    In addition, you can also provide suggestions or feedback relating via feedback section available in the community app.
    Creating a new thread is not a appropriate way to pass on the information, thread is therefore closed.