[CLOSED]This phone and company has fallen and it sucks change my mind

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mluong31
    Cupcake May 12, 2021

mluong31 , May 12, 2021 :
    I wrote this review a week ago, it has NOT I REPEAT NOT BEEN PUBLISHED because this company is doing what it can to hide its negative reviews. The CS SUCKS and the PHONE IS GARBARGE FOR THE MONEY.

Phone and service is terrible AVOID AT ALL COST

The phone is under performing, not worth the headaches for the amount of money this phone now is demanding. This company has lost its way, and the phones show it. It took them this long to get wireless charging, cool i guess, but the UI sucks, the keyboard is broken, unable to use onboard hardware such as LED notifications and the phone lags. Its not any faster than my 5t.

To top it off, all this talk about Hasselbad and camera quality? LOL this thing takes comically laughable photos over saturation and terrible focus.

The included Z buds are also terrible, not sure if it is the earphones fault, or the stupid oneplus 9 phone. It constantly drops audio/pauses songs for NO REASON WHAT SO EVER.

CS is useless, they are unable to assist with anything and have no idea what they are talking about. I had to deal with 3 different CS people and all 3 of them gave me 3 different freaking answers. I ultimately had to look up 20 different articles from 3rd party to finally get the answer I originally was asking. If you were wondering, it was a simple "If and when will the oneplus 9 256b phone be available" No one can give me a definitive answer, all they can do is the stupid response of "please check the website." I DID and official oneplus members posted that i would be available on launch day.

All in all this phone is garbage for the money. I should have bought the Apple Iphone, even though i hate apple CS they are also terrible.

AVOID THIS ****

NEVER BUYING ANOTHER ONEPLUS PRODUCT. If a oneplus staffer wants to address any of this issues with me, I'll be waiting. with this crap phone.

2. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator May 12, 2021

pablofg1978 , May 12, 2021 :
    Hello there,
    There are not a single post of you that have been removed from this community, so far you have 3 post on all the years you have been a member of this community, this one, one from march 26 and one from april 2016
    If you have issues with your device, I suggest you to use the feedback section on the community app to submit your issues to oneplus.
    If you need help from the community regarding your camera, I suggest you to post some examples so the community can assist you.
    Regarding the notificacion led, it is well know from reviews and the specs page that the 9 series does not have one, in fact, the last device to have a notification led was the oneplus 6, released 3 years ago.
    If you have any issues with a support ticket, I'm more than happy to asist you, sent me a private message with your ticket number and I'll do my best to help you.
    thread closed