[CLOSED] time to rant boys via OnePlus 7T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaito_kid
    Honeycomb Nov 17, 2019

Kaito_kid , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 17, 2019 :
    There are a lot of threads about the bad battery life on the 7t, and idk about the pro variant.
    I mean how bad can a company be that they are failing to deliver good battery life. i even sent a feedback and I don't think anyone in the dev community gave a fk. This community is filled with sars crying and posting lame *** threads and maybe that's the reason the devs don't even want to look at this place anymore and idk what can be done for that.
    The face unlocking glitches the PIN numbers when swiping up and idk if the devs are blind to not notice it and oh boy the battery drain is as shit it as it can be.
    I really don't understand lol, less experienced and less paid people can create better roms than the paid people at OnePlus.
    I was on oos Oreo on my 3t and that shit was godlike and then came the pie on 3t and boy I wanted to commit gun.
    I don't even think this thread will make any difference welp

2. Starcommander
    KitKat Nov 17, 2019

Starcommander , Nov 17, 2019 :
    Its strange you are facing battery issues. After updating to android 10 my 6T is giving more than 8 hours of SoT BUT it costed me everything in return.
    Lags and app compatibility is on one side and all apps force closing on another.
    However I am sure oneplus is working hard for perfecting this in future updates.
    I agree about oneplus 3 though.

3. Kaito_kid
    Honeycomb Nov 17, 2019

Kaito_kid , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 17, 2019 :
    this thread is created in the 7t chat and idk about the software that is released for the 6t, but for me lol I barely get 4hrs sot plus 12hr/18hr idle and tbh it's pretty garbage and I don't face any lags or issues with apps.

Starcommander likes this.
  4. pablofg1978
    Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Nov 17, 2019

pablofg1978 , Nov 17, 2019 :
    If you have battery issues, please use the pinned battery thread in the support section for any battery related discussion.
    Your battery problems are due to the apps that you use, not the os.
    My 7 Pro was working perfectly fine with the last oxygen os update until whatsapp got the last update. There is no point to blame oneplus for the behavior of third party apps.
    Thread closed