[CLOSED] UK 9.5.7 update

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G_Paul_David_pIHB
    Donut Jun 15, 2019

G_Paul_David_pIHB , Jun 15, 2019 :
    Just got a notification that 9.5.7 update is now ready for me to download here in the UK.

Can't wait to try this out.

2. wmAkuma
    Cupcake Jun 15, 2019

3. G_Paul_David_pIHB
    Donut Jun 15, 2019

wmAkuma likes this.
  4. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Jun 20, 2019

5. F_Alex_Baird_rBhk
    Cupcake Jun 26, 2019

F_Alex_Baird_rBhk , Jun 26, 2019 :
    I was wondering why my nightscape photos were such poor quality when everybody has been talking about this amazing update. Come on OnePlus, we all just want an official answer as to why the 5G variant is being left in the dark.

6. Cloudane
    Gingerbread Aug 14, 2019

Cloudane , Aug 14, 2019 :
    Hmm. I'm looking at a OP7 over a OP7Pro (budget only stretches so far and I don't want to get addicted to 90Hz refresh yet) but this talk of "variants being left in the dark" is what makes me nervous about it. As the Pro is the one that is talked about everywhere and the only one sold across the pond, I don't want to later be hearing "oh yeah sorry we forgot the OP7 exists, we'll update it eventually"...

7. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Aug 16, 2019

Gav_W86 , Aug 16, 2019 :
    It is only the versions tied to carriers (5G version in UK on EE, TMobile version in US) that have different firmware cycles. The 'global' versions sold by OnePlus are on standard update cycles. The aim of OnePlus is to have them on the same cycles, but the carriers involved have other ideas - in EE case in the UK because they want to keep a close eye on their new 5G network and what can access it currently.

Cloudane likes this.
  8. pablofg1978
    Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Aug 16, 2019

pablofg1978 , Aug 16, 2019 :
    Please use the official update thread for any update related discussion
    Redundant thread closed