Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Y1526549205269
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2021

2. Cheetosdust
    Moderator Moderator Sep 28, 2021

Cheetosdust , Sep 28, 2021 :
    Hello,

please use the search function before starting a new thread.

As you can see here, the forums have an official discussion dedicated to all things related to the OxygenOS 11.1.1.1 update for the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T - this is the newest version, released just today. Please continue the conversation there.

It's mentioned that the update, as usual when we are talking about stable builds, is a staged rollout. That means that not all devices will get it at the same time. OnePlus does this to make sure there are no major bugs included in a huge rollout.

Because this thread is about a software update, I encourage you to read this thread that contains a lot of useful information about how they work.

And to avoid having more threads closed in the future, please give the Terms of Service and Rules of the forums. Asking for software updates is against the rules. My best advice is for you to follow the official thread, read the feedback others are giving, and pay attention to the Settings page on your device.

Since you already have all the links and information needed, I am going to close this thread.

Thank you.