Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soyuturk
    Eclair May 21, 2018

2. Caldee
    Cupcake May 21, 2018

Caldee , May 21, 2018 :
    I don't care about notch, glass, wireless charging, waterproof (splash proof is enough imo) etc... I expect stereo speakers (with better audio quality) and optical zoom :)

3. HellbillyDeluxe
    Honeycomb May 21, 2018

HellbillyDeluxe , May 21, 2018 :
    It's more realistic, that the 6T will only be a minor upgrade, comparable to the 3T vs. 3. When the OnePkus 5 launched, the huge bezels were already outdated, so they had to rectify that with the 5T. As for the 6T, my guess (and that's what it really is) is this:

• Slightly bigger battery
    • Wireless charging (maybe!)
    • Different Dual-Camera setup, because using the current second camera on the 6 just for Portrait Mode feels stupid
    • Different Qualcomm chipset, if something new comes up

Aman Singh gurjar likes this.
  4. alvin.p88
    Donut May 21, 2018

alvin.p88 , May 21, 2018 :
    OnePlus 6T to compete at best with current and future top smartphone, must have: QHD+ Amoled Display, stereo speakers with DAC audio, Type-C 3.1, better camera with 3X optical zoom, 3600 mah battery, in screen fingerprint, wireless charging! Price 8/128 599€.

Sanjhai, iclifford73 and OOTPApps like this.
  5. Daniel.J.S
    Donut May 21, 2018

Daniel.J.S , May 21, 2018 :
    I just Bought this OnePlus 6 on May 21 at the pop up event and Now The Alert slider is damaged .....what should I do next?? I mean if I slide it It doesn't Give any tactile feedback it's just smooth and Fuckedup

Sanjhai likes this.
  6. Bryn26
    Honeycomb May 21, 2018

Bryn26 , May 21, 2018 :
    That's complete nonsense. Most people don't care about those things if it results in a much cheaper price. The display is already superb. Battery life is already fantastic. In-display fingerprint scanners are currently rubbish and there's no point with the existing lightning fast face unlock and rear scanner.

Much, much more likely that the 6T will have an almost unnoticeable lower front bezel, a slightly improved camera, a larger battery and wireless charging.

Dante1 and Sanjhai like this.
  7. Bryn26
    Honeycomb May 21, 2018

Bryn26 , May 21, 2018 :
    Have you tried, I dunno, contacting customer support? That's what they're there for.

Dante1, Daniel.J.S and Sanjhai like this.
  8. OOTPApps
    Gingerbread May 21, 2018

OOTPApps , May 21, 2018 :
    To compete at ALL, it'll need to be made completely out of ceramic and feature a mini nuclear reactor power unit... Oh and it should retail for $299, OR IT WILL FAIL!! /s

Sanjhai likes this.
  9. Moin2200
    KitKat May 21, 2018

Sanjhai, Mjo and Mr. Vandelay like this.
  10. Matt 80
    Lollipop May 21, 2018

Sanjhai and Mjo like this.
  11. alvin.p88
    Donut May 21, 2018

alvin.p88 , May 21, 2018 :
    Obviously the scanner below the display will not be that of the Vivo X21, otherwise they would have already entered it now. It will certainly be improved. The QHD + display is a must to take advantage of the content in 4K on Netflix or Youtube, considering that it is a top smartphone and, therefore, it will be necessary to increase the capacity of the battery to allow a duration comparable to the OP6 and OP5T. With these characteristics we would all be willing to pay 40€ more than the OP6. The goal of OnePlus should be to never exceed € 599 for 8/128. With 6'28" inches of display it is normal to use the smartphone for multimedia content and, even in this case, stereo speaker is essential, as well as the type-C 3.1 with video output.

Sanjhai likes this.
  12. m-newland
    Cupcake May 21, 2018

m-newland , May 21, 2018 :
    Seriously. I think the screen is fine at 1080p. The only thing i want on the 6t is a massively improved camera. The camera on the 6 is better. But still not anywhere near as good as the cameras on s9+ or Google phone. Also maybe reduce the chin on the phone. Make it a proper full screen. If they do that i will buy it.

Oho also get rid of the audio jack and add an in screen fingerprint sensor

Sanjhai likes this.
  13. guitarboy0211
    Honeycomb May 21, 2018

guitarboy0211 , May 21, 2018 :
    Jesus why don't you come up with your own phone? It's unpractical for them to put such features and sell it at a low price.
    Why don't you work extra hours at a lower wage? Not worth it isn't it? Think about the stuff you post, it really doesn't make you look good frankly speaking. We had lots of expectations from the 6 and yet it's more of a refresh but it's still selling well and is an overall improvement. That's how business works, when the technology is available to mass produce, it'll come to you.

Sanjhai likes this.
  14. leeperks86
    Froyo May 21, 2018

leeperks86 , May 21, 2018 :
    Realistically i want them to get more comfortable and flesh out the phone a little more.

1. Wireless charging
    2. IP Rated
    3. Dual speakers.
    4. General cpu upgrade
    99999 recurring. Breakthrough in battery tech so we stop having to charge daily.

Anything past that would be great but I'd like the "new" basics first.

Sanjhai likes this.
  15. leeperks86
    Froyo May 21, 2018

On another note.

Why don't phone companies give the customer the option of no headphone jack and add something else instead? Is take dual speakers over the jack. Or a bigger battery.

16. EcoVB
    Honeycomb May 21, 2018

EcoVB , May 21, 2018 :
    Because the headphone jack does not use enough space to make any of these possible.
    Sorry to spill the news to you, but there is realy no advantage of removing the headphone jack.
    Some guys even retrofitted it into an Iphone 7 plus, so thats that.

Mjo likes this.
  17. leeperks86
    Froyo May 21, 2018

Space is space. And that space is wasted on my phones as Bluetooth exists. I'd sooner it was used no matter how small it may be in another way that was more beneficial than a hole to store lint.

Sanjhai likes this.
  18. EcoVB
    Honeycomb May 21, 2018

EcoVB , May 21, 2018 :
    What I expect from the OP6T:
    A slightly altered "honest" design.
    A new story and a new useless feature to justify the increase in price.
    Never ending new colours that come out monthly to keep the sales up.
    And whatever they think will incease performance and fix whatever they have screwed up in the current model.

Speaking of performance: who needs all that processing power in a smartphone? There are so many ultra power efficient chipsets that offer a nomestop smooth performance that are not from the Snapdragon 800 series.
    The SD660 for example offers enough power for everyone and costs probably half of the SD845.
    Personaly, I think it is getting harder and harder to still find a noticable difference between high end and midrange devices nowadays...

Last edited: May 21, 2018

m-newland and Sanjhai like this.
  19. EcoVB
    Honeycomb May 21, 2018

EcoVB , May 21, 2018 :
    Let me guess, you are not one of those people who still have a car with shitty blue tooth but a great aux-connection?
    Anyways. I know this is against the current trend, but when it comes to ports, personally I think that its better to have one than to have none!
    Besides, what would you like instead of those 20mm² of space that your headphone jack uses? An additional 32mAh of battery? An IR-blaster? A dedicated Digital assistant button?

Sanjhai likes this.
  20. marlox
    Honeycomb May 22, 2018

X1511373010634 and Sanjhai like this.