Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Å¡£ā3¥ ‡ π0hā9
    Honeycomb Sep 28, 2018

2. FATAL1
    Froyo Sep 28, 2018

FATAL1 , Sep 28, 2018 :
    Please Introduce HDR video recording in Oneplus 6T. And beat Apple in their game.

3. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Sep 28, 2018

rohitanand likes this.
  4. youbi
    Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Sep 28, 2018

youbi , Sep 28, 2018 :
    Threads merged. Better keep that discussion all in one place. ;)

5. FATAL1
    Froyo Sep 28, 2018

6. Furrypotato
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2018

7. SRVisGod24
    Honeycomb Sep 29, 2018

Sargo likes this.
  8. Luchon
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2018

Luchon , Sep 29, 2018 :
    I thinks everyone's missed a trick here - doesn't the latest promo video show the 6T in a 'shower of rain'? :openmouth:

9. humanzqzr
    Honeycomb Sep 29, 2018

humanzqzr , Sep 29, 2018 :
    Will 6t have Tof camera lens and new super vooc like charge functionality that oppo find x has? Also will oneplus 6t will have stereo speakers?

10. humanzqzr
    Honeycomb Sep 29, 2018

humanzqzr , Sep 29, 2018 :
    It will have USB c to 3.5mm headphone adapter.

SRVisGod24 likes this.
  11. Å¡£ā3¥ ‡ π0hā9
    Honeycomb Sep 29, 2018

Å¡£ā3¥ ‡ π0hā9 , Sep 29, 2018 :
    dude , This has been discussed earlier !

The thing about the SuperVooc (Actually no one Knows) , cause as Carl pei said on the Techradar's interview, (We ditched Headphone jack for A "New Technology". And still we Dont know what the new technology he was talking about !

And many are pointing it or referring it to as the In-display fingerprint Sensor. Many are claiming to be as The SuperVooc technology ! also Carl mentions as, The space is used for other new tech and also we are putting a bigger battery in to the Phone ! (Can be 3700 mah)!

but , the point is that ! R17 Pro has the same battery (3700 mah) and a Super Vooc but not the headphone jack ! but , as per rumors For now Oneplus looks like an Oppo R17 with bigger battery and no headphone jack , also with may or may not be SuperVooc.

every one is confused here !

cause ! As per New leaks of camera ! One Plus 6T won't provide Triple camera like the R17 pro !

if it had provided a triple camera ! then, We could have said that , it would be having an SuperVooc technology ! anyways let's see !

if OnePlus Provides SuperVooc tech to 6T , by ditching the headphone jack and improving battery capacity to 3700 mah ! Then this phone is gonna be a revolutionary one !

or else !

Its still gonna be a good phone but People won't be still knowing why OnePlus ditched the headphone jack for no reason ! or OnePlus May be Following Apple's Path to sell the Wireless Bullets 2.0!

I say this because - Vivo has both In-Display Fingerprint scanner + Headphone Jack !

So we can't say , They ditched headphone jack For an In display Fingerprint sensor or even for a bigger battery cause Dash charge will be too slow in 2018 to charge a 3700 mah battery like oneplus said earlier - * A Day's Power In Half An Hour * .

i.e, 60% in 30 minutes ! , a 3700 mah battery can't charge 60% in 30 minutes cause , even oneplus 6 with 3300 mah battery only charged like 54% in 30 minutes !

12. No FuN
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2018

No FuN , Sep 29, 2018 :
    Hello,

I intend to take the next Oneplus 6T and on my current phone I have a SD card 10 256go which is well filled and I do not intend to separate.

Is that Oneplus integrate a hybrid dual sim sot at 6T

So yes it may be that some users do not buy models with more memory but the loss and minimal compare to what does not buy because of that.

Why an SD card :
    Ability to increase the memory of their phone without changing it.
    To have even without internet network any file available. Music, photo, video etc ...
    Speed of access to these archives
    If we break the phone we can simply move the SD and recover everything even before it is on the cloud or other ...
    Because the competitors propose it.

Against :
    Apparently slow but I do not believe it because it can only be faster than the Internet.Unless there is a problem of management of it by Androïd.

Is this system able to work with the Oneplus 6T if there is no hybrid sim slot?

[​IMG]

13. nilrb
    Jelly Bean Sep 29, 2018

nilrb , Sep 29, 2018 :
    Right!
    However, secrets are no secrets nowadays n the spec we hv now is more or less settled.
    Would like to be surprised though!!
    But will we??

14. Trevor.Hawkes
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 29, 2018

Trevor.Hawkes , Sep 29, 2018 :
    Wireless charging? Why on earth waste time and money putting that on a real phone. Ok on an iPhone for the posers maybe.

Vooce, again what's the point. Dash(?) Charging is practical and works well.

Removing the headset jack, don't do it unless you're giving your wired buds away free. Bluetooth head sets are a pain and should be got rid of as soon and possible.

On screen fingerprint reader. Haha. Yes, can't wait to read the complaining posts on the forums about that.

It's the operating system that makes a phone special. Fancy bells and whistles that are prone to failure ruin the phone.

nilrb likes this.
  15. nilrb
    Jelly Bean Sep 29, 2018

nilrb , Sep 29, 2018 :
    People don't talk about one very basic thing - signal strength. Different phones with same service provider invariably show different signal strength at a particular location. My OP3 was not inspiring at all on that count!!

Would like to see that this particular aspect has been provided with adequate focus from OP to be at par, if not lead the pack.

And yes, wireless charging is waste of money & resources, rather a bigger battery is always welcome.

Trevor.Hawkes likes this.
  16. Kytharsis
    Nougat Sep 29, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  17. AlouLouky
    Jelly Bean Sep 29, 2018

AlouLouky , Sep 29, 2018 :
    I prefer an sd card card instead of a second sim slot,never found the point of second sim usefull,i can always merge two mobile numbers via the operator anyway if need.But you might need a data transfer to a card.

No FuN and Trevor.Hawkes like this.
  18. nilrb
    Jelly Bean Sep 29, 2018

nilrb , Sep 29, 2018 :
    Have seen my OP3 faltered in signal strength at places wrt other phones with same service providers.
    Looking seriously at 6T & expect it to provide me comfort if not lead the pack at locations a bit away from towers.

I am happy with fast charging whatever you name it, would consider wirless charging a waste of money, resorces, space, whatnot!!

A surpise in camera modules would have been very tempting, but may be expecting a bit more from a T...

f1982 likes this.
  19. F_Mohammed_Salman_NIND
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2018

F_Mohammed_Salman_NIND , Sep 30, 2018 :
    There is no point in merging all the users to this thread. The oneplus has decided no more to listen to their users. I'm pissed off they removed the head phone jack. In this thread many voted to include head phone jack. It's time for them to settle so do us. No more to buy oneplus devices

20. Coastie
    Honeycomb Sep 30, 2018

Coastie , Sep 30, 2018 :
    Yup, been known for a bit now. I'm hoping (and was hoping) they just ditch the TOF camera, but keep the new lenses of the R17 Pro, I really want that larger sensor 12mp camera over the smaller sensor 16mb one from the OP6. Flagships all seem to be moving from small 16mp to larger 12mp and getting better results. I'm hoping the 6t does that. Unfortunately there haven't been any camera spec leaks yet, just speculation they are using the same as the 6, I hope not. I'd imagine their leaks and videos would have hinted at the dual aperture by now if we were to be so lucky.