[CLOSED] [update] Security patches & OS update. Have you guys SETTLED? via OnePlus 9R

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnasRehman164
    Cupcake Jan 28, 2022

AnasRehman164 , via OnePlus 9R , Jan 28, 2022 :
    I feel like you guys are just ignoring the 9r community. Android security patch once in a month is no big deal as 9r comes from the latest 9 series family, Try not to close the thread till you guys won't provide atleast a security patch, if you guys have SETTLED let us know we don't want to SETTLE that's the reason we buy OnePlus. #NEVERSETTLE.

Pakkapon and Pravinnn like this.
  2. PurvalPatel
    Eclair Jan 28, 2022

PurvalPatel , via OnePlus 9R , Jan 28, 2022 :
    Instead of launching a new phone , make better the previous one.

9r is a come with full of bugs.

1. Camera with some limited setting & no 60fps recording in ultra wide.
    No filter on video mode , 48 mp it's just a number not useful.
    Photos with zooming can make a people like zoombie.
    2. Battery seems fine while it's new then it shows the face with poor battery life.
    3. System UI lags (while opening setting and scroll up) , while starting or restarting a phone it took time (your phone is starting).
    4. Gallery experience is worst , it always loading photos everytime I open it. ( It is worst then other low end devices)
    5. Google app bugs ( phone and sms app works slow) , setting menu disorders.

AnasRehman164 and Pakkapon like this.
  3. Gamingtime1121
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 28, 2022

Gamingtime1121 , via OnePlus 9 , Jan 28, 2022 :
    Add this to the feedback forum instead of posting in support section. Same goes for the main post.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022

4. Pakkapon
    Cupcake Jan 28, 2022

Pakkapon , via OnePlus 9R , Jan 28, 2022 :
    feedback forum is useless

AnasRehman164 likes this.
  5. AnasRehman164
    Cupcake Jan 28, 2022

Please explain me how to do it as I'm not able find any suitable tag for my problem, I'm pretty sure there isn't one.

6. Gamingtime1121

So you think you will post here and OP will bother? I am just a OP user like you, i am not OP employee. We here in the community are just users like you. It is better of posting on OP social media then here in support.

AnasRehman164 likes this.
  7. Gamingtime1121

Shailender Sharma likes this.
  8. AnasRehman164
    Cupcake Jan 28, 2022

Don't you think community is also kinda a social media for hardcore op users.

9. Gamingtime1121

Yes but the thing you recommended is a suggestion not a question for support so it should be posted in feedback where it belongs. OP might better of listening to the spam on social media if people keep on abusing it then here tbh imo, but it's just my opinion.

10. B_Wrath
    Moderator Moderator Jan 28, 2022

B_Wrath , Jan 28, 2022 :
    Every phone of OP follows update schedule of once in two months. Same applies to 9R.
    It is still a user community.

OnePlus doesn't give ETA on updates.

You can read about the update schedule here.

You can share your excitement about updates here.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/software-update-excitement-thread.993639/

This is the updated maintenance timeline.
    Please use the search function and discuss in the existing threads instead of creating a new thread. Follow the forum rules.

Thread closed.