Cupcake Nov 13, 2020

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2020

2. E1603089602487
    Cupcake Nov 13, 2020

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2020

3. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Nov 13, 2020

superplus , Nov 13, 2020 :
    Welcome to the Oneplus community forums, please have a look at the forums' Terms & Rules (https://forums.oneplus.com/help/terms) and ensure your posts are on-topic to the thread topic at hand. This is a two year old thread about invites which used to be required to obtain the Explorer Backpack, but which is now available to all in the OnePlus Store: https://www.oneplus.com/product/oneplus-explorer-backpack

Furthermore, please note that these forums are publicly visible, and it's not wise to post your email address. I have removed it to protect your privacy.

luxuskamel likes this.
  4. Damien LABOUS
    Cupcake Nov 27, 2020

Damien LABOUS , Nov 27, 2020 :
    I need an invite code to buy a OnePlus 8 André Limited Edition Protective Case Never Settle, Thanks

5. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Nov 27, 2020

superplus , Nov 27, 2020 :
    I'm not sure they're still available, the cases that is. Do you have a link to your local OnePlus store that is still showing them as available?

6. Damien LABOUS
    Cupcake Nov 27, 2020

Damien LABOUS , via OnePlus 8 , Nov 27, 2020 :
    On the One Plus fr website, the 3 phone shell are available.

In France, we don't have One plus store, just a website.

When I contact e-chat, the people said me to find a code in this topic

7. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Nov 27, 2020

superplus , Nov 27, 2020 :
    To be honest I've not seen anyone talk about the cases on the forums for nearly half a year. Originally you could get them if you purchased a new OnePlus 8, and perhaps some invite codes were able to be won during some contests at the time too, but I myself haven't seen anything regarding invite codes or the cases themselves since then.

8. camohan
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Nov 27, 2020

camohan , Nov 27, 2020 :
    Hi there, we should probably close this thread.

luxuskamel and superplus like this.
  9. shialaboeuf
    Eclair Dec 15, 2020

10. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Dec 15, 2020

superplus , Dec 15, 2020 :
    I'm not sure what kind of invitation code you're looking for, and it's great that you're asking in a thread with "invite code" in the title, but no invite codes are required anymore for the explorer backpack afaik.

If I can assist you in locating the correct thread in any way, please feel free to drop me a PM: https://forums.oneplus.com/conversations/add?to=superplus

11. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Dec 16, 2020

luxuskamel likes this.