[CLOSED] Useless Camera via OnePlus 3T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pavan_ChowdaryK
    Eclair Oct 18, 2020

Pavan_ChowdaryK , via OnePlus 3T , Oct 18, 2020 :
    RIP OnePlus Camera Setup..RIP...NO innovation.. again and Again copied Specs and features... USELESS ..still using OP3T.. feeling useless to upgrade especially to OnePlus mobile..Still OnePlus 3T 16mp , 8T 16mp Selfie..that's why.. Useless Upgrade

Tirath faldu likes this.
  2. cornbread0715 , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 18, 2020 :
    The camera setup is a little strange. I have both the OnePlus 7t Pro and the 8t. While they use the same sony sensor there are some differences with the output. For example the selfie camera is better on the 8t despite it being f 2.4 vs the 7t pro being f 2.0. Yet the photos taken using the rear camera comes out more detailed on the 7t pro. It's very noticeable for me.

Tirath faldu likes this.
  3. Areebanwar
    Honeycomb Oct 18, 2020

Areebanwar , Oct 18, 2020 :
    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope OnePlus calls you for ideas in their next device.

Tokolozi likes this.
  4. Tokolozi
    Nougat Oct 18, 2020

Tokolozi , Oct 18, 2020 :
    No body forced you to update either.

Normally I'm all for punctuation, but you don't seem to use it correctly.

Jaswanth_Reddy_0 and pablofg1978 like this.
  5. cornbread0715 , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 19, 2020 :
    Well I hate to say this, but after the update to the 8t today my camera is garbage. The skin smoothing is extreme and there's no way to turn it off. Photos and videos look extremely soft. They lack details.

6. psygarden , via OnePlus 6T Midnight Black , Oct 19, 2020 :
    Send your feedback to OP. They will definitely fix such issues with the help of users.

7. pablofg1978
    Nougat Head Moderator Oct 19, 2020

pablofg1978 , Oct 19, 2020 :
    Well, there is no perfect phone for everyone, but I'm sure that you will be able to find another one that will suit your needs better.
    You can use the feedback page as suggested to let oneplus know how you feel.
    Thread closed