[CLOSED]What is oneplus doing????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CELTICPRIME Eclair Mar 28, 2019

CELTICPRIME, Mar 28, 2019 :
    1553731143435.jpg
    this budget got this internal screen recording , but oneplus didn't even get screen recording, what are they doing. Simple question from gamers "why oneplus" , yeah I agree as premium phone but where are those important features?? pls oneplus add screen recording and internal screen recording

Shenang_Tamang likes this.
  2. Roger.T Jelly Bean Mar 28, 2019

Roger.T, Mar 28, 2019 :
    Important function is a matter of opinion...
    Currently Google has locked Screen Recording with internal sound in Android Pie.
    Wait for Android Q or download an app from PlayStore.
    There are enough...
    The sound is then recorded via the speakers.

Xiaomi has "Miui", its own firmware based on Pie where they can integrate this feature [e]1f609[/e]

script and Kytharsis like this.
  3. CELTICPRIME Eclair Mar 29, 2019

CELTICPRIME, Mar 29, 2019 :
    still why can't oneplus integrate features with oxygen when they can with miui

Dante1 likes this.
  4. horvath.patrick Honeycomb Mar 29, 2019

horvath.patrick, Mar 29, 2019 :
    Screenrecording is a useless feature, which would be used only by a very small % of people.
    I keep telling people, when they want x, y feature form an other brand, just buy that phone, that simple.

Kytharsis likes this.
  5. mlulic Honeycomb Apr 1, 2019

mlulic, Apr 1, 2019 :
    I have a feeling people want ALL the features from ALL other phones, and they still use 5-6 apps max.
    Example: Viber, WhatsApp, Chome, GMail, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram.

I bet 85% of you requesters never even turn those things on, which you so much want.

I almost get cancer when I see some peoples home screens with 237871263 installed apps, and none being used, just because they "can".

Like, I got 30 apps in total I reckon, and I am using every single one of them almost on a daily basis, all the rest are disabled or uninstalled, since it's pointless to have something you don't use.

Is it just me?

rose.hettich and Roger.T like this.
  6. Roger.T Jelly Bean Apr 2, 2019

Roger.T, Apr 2, 2019 :
    Absolutely agree.
    And then in the background are so many services that drain the battery and OnePlus is blamed for it...

rose.hettich, Kytharsis and mlulic like this.
  7. Roger.T Jelly Bean Apr 2, 2019

Roger.T, Apr 2, 2019 :
    Miui is independent and OOS is close to stock, that means AOSP / CAF...
    .Therefore

Kytharsis likes this.
  8. mlulic Honeycomb Apr 2, 2019

mlulic, Apr 2, 2019 :
    That's exactly it.

OP can have tons of apps in the background, that is true. What is also true is, that it's not meant to be used that way.
    If you have 40 apps running in the background, with location on, 4G on, Bluetooth on; of course it will drain the battery.

I can't get my head around people who blame OnePlus for battery issues, when the usage is literally worse than software stress testing the phone in the factory.

I get easily 2-3 days from the battery as is, but hey, I don't play PUBG all the time, nor have 40 apps running simultaneously.

People, seriously, get your stuff together.

tr3b0r, Kytharsis and Roger.T like this.
  9. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Apr 16, 2019

buntycubal likes this.